announcement at service meeting last night

by isaacaustin 54 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Mouthy- you're right - one big Moloch religion - full of idol worshipers and unworthies.

Undercover - agreed- just kill them. One friggin' second over and a firing squad (all baptized brothers) is called in - then the next speaker undertakes TMS lesson certification.

• freetosee
    freetosee

This reminds me of the over reaction towards children by some super important elders on this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/162635/2.ashx cant format, sorry!

• Scully
    Scully

They should do the same thing for prayers at the end of the Circuit Assembly™ and District Convention™.

Man, some of those dingbats could drone.on.for.ever. while you're standing up in the nosebleeds with your eyes closed trying not to fall forward into the people in front of you causing a human tumbling domino effect.

• undercover
    undercover
    while you're standing up in the nosebleeds with your eyes closed trying not to fall forward into the people in front of you causing a human tumbling domino effect.

Oh like wow Scoob...I just had a JW convention flashback...

I remember standing in the upper deck trying to keep my eyes closed and keep my balance while the Bethel speaker closed in a prayer that lasted as long as his last talk...

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

I believe that the Theocratic started sometime in was announced in 1958. Then the audience applauded and said it was about time.

Why did they say this? It is because now sisters were able to give talks. Now that we have advanced to 2008, we only have a 60 percent participation at our TMS.

For the life of me I still don't understand why we still have two schools though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit