Goodbye to JWD ... hello to JWN !

by Simon 179 Replies latest forum announcements

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have not read this entire thread. I would like to log on. Can I just pick a new name, or do i have to log on as Wednesday? I am not using this name anymore.

• juni
    juni

Thank you Simon.

• bebu
    bebu

I've got to look it over some more. But already I'm impressed.

When is the last day for JWD? I assume you'll give us a week or so's warning... right?

bebu

• observador
    observador

I like that, Simon. Thanks.

In fact I'm pleasantly surprised that a message I just posted on JWD is also showing in JWN.

Observador.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Simon, I thought I would have to put my computer in mothballs. Now I won't have to.

Anyone want to buy a case of mothballs?

Hubert

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Thank you Simon! I have one simple request - Could we still have the simple security code pix that is on this site - the new one is very difficult to see clearly. My eyes are not the best anymore. Thanks

• brinjen
    brinjen

I think Simon would have changed the Captcha for the same reasons I did on my board. It's been cracked and no longer stops Spambots from registering. There's some idiot on YouTube calling himself a "search engine optimisation expert" who's been spamming up boards left, right and centre so Captcha is now useless.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Thanks Simon for keeping the forum alive. I'm sure those in Brooklyn will not sleep very well hearing that this forum will go on.

I have a question for you reagarding the log in. Do I have to make new log, or sign in with the existing one?

Thanks brother

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Way...party on dude

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Bless you, Simon.

JWD has helped countless lives that have been shattered by the Society's endless deceptions, so I'm glad to see that the site will continue. It's not indulging in hyperbole to say that some of us regard this site as a godsend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit