TMS

doesn't work for me

tms

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

NICE one! Thanks Simon!

• IHaveADream
    IHaveADream

Well, I've tried ten times to log onto the new forum, but it says my username or password is not correct. So I guess I will wait a few more days. Maybe all the kinks are not worked out yet.

• Simon
    Simon

There are still a few things to correct with the member import (that is one piece where it uses a different set of data to what this site is using). Everyone who can login here *will* be able to login there I promise.

• blondie
    blondie

I don't understand why so many are trying to log onto JWN until Simon says the site is ready to accept it............................

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

blondie:

I don't understand why so many are trying to log onto JWN until Simon says the site is ready to accept it............................

I dont know if this is the answer, but there will always be the early adopters and BETA testers of software and new sites. Helps the programmers identify the bugs. So although I checked JWN out, and it looks like it will be just fine, I will wait until I am forced to use it before going back again. Snakes () PS.... I still use WindowsXP..refuse to use that rubbish bug-infested Vista...and would ditch Windows entirely if I could.

• IHaveADream
    IHaveADream

You are right, Blondie. I have to wait until Simon says, lol. Impatient me. I just saw so many had already done it and that I should too. That old JW mentality coming to the fore.

• *summer*
    *summer*

Just had a quick look. Very nice site!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Mouthy)))..How many times have you said "Good-Bye" here?.....You always come back!..LOL!!......Your going to do just fine on the new Forum.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

(((Mouthy)))..How many times have you said "Good-Bye" here?.....You always come back!..LOL!!......Your going to do just fine on the new Forum

I didnt mean I was leaving. It is just that I cant work the new site so I wanted you to all know if I never can get on that one. I still love you all. Pity your always picking on me Outlaw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit