WHY don't Americans realize GUNS are destroying their country?

by Witness 007 334 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

chickens

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Sorry, killing in self- defnese to save your life or loved one = Yes......

How are you going to kill two thugs trying to rape your old lady with a butter knife?

Yes......but my point is this can be abused, like some saying they would shoot a person who came on their property to just steal.

How do you know a criminal's intent?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Does he call out: "just a thief, promise not to hurt you in anyway!"

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Does just a thief have a certain dress code? wear a certain thief only not a killer badge?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

IPSEC you crack me up! "How do you know someones intent.." So shoot them just to be sure them ask questions later????? Then you find out he was just a lost retarded boy from next door...Jesus Christ man! It's hick reasoning like this that makes me glad we have laws...and I live in Austarlia.....also the "Tombstone" principle, if you draw on someone their reaction will be to draw on you...many criminals just want the money in the register...that's the goal. So if you reach under your table and try to "get the drop on him" you may prevoke your own death.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

No one said its ok to shoot first and ask questions later in ever circumstance.

Guarantee you though, if a situation escalates to the point I need to pull, someone will be bleeding out on the ground and I wont be a bit sorry.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    So shoot them just to be sure them ask questions later?????

I would.

I have an axe under my bed. Anyone comes into my house, I'd kill them. No question. If I had a gun, I'd shoot them. A pellet gun doesn't do so well, though.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

witness007 you are the one coming up with the senarios of shooting an innocent. You are the only one who would accidently shoot an innocent. You are right, you have no business holding a gun.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    many criminals just want the money in the register...that's the goal.

and if he gets spooked and shoots you first? clubs you over the head? then what. I'll place my bets on putting him out of commission before he may or may not put me out of commission.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    It's hick reasoning

oh and your little attack bounceth right off man just like your quivering wrist slaps will bounce right off of an attacker. I am a well educated, professional. I am also in control of my own life, my actions and my own preservation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit