Richer men are more attractive than poor men.

by mtsgrad 89 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Hogwash. Donald Trump is one of the ugliest men I've ever seen, right up there with Hef.

Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn, but I don't think this was what the initial poster was saying. Here's my take on the question. Given two men of equal physical characteristics, say Trump had a twin brother, and one of them is rich and one is a pauper, will one be more attractive? I think we all know the answer to that one.

• beksbks
    beksbks

My point is that riches alone will not make a man attractive. Nor are all women attracted to a man because he is rich.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    My point is that riches alone will not make a man attractive. Nor are all women attracted to a man because he is rich.

Speaking in generalities is dangerous, but I think many women aren't necessarily attracted to money, but rather to power and respect. Why do so many women end up marrying older men?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Why do so many women end up marrying older men?

Haaaaaaaaaaaa, you are a good one to ask. Maturity? Dignity?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wait, the spirit of the moment got me, you are a sweetie, and I'm sure you are very dignified.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    you are a sweetie, and I'm sure you are very dignified.

All right, where's the mooning smiley?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Yeah, then how come Easy Rider magazine is full of hot women with scruffy bikers.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Re: Richer men are more attractive than poor men.

Men with jobs and in uniforms too.

Maybe they are no more physically attractive.

But there are a lot of women looking for a man with the wherewithall to take care of them and their bambinos.

When I am out in my uniform and even at work in my uniform I attract many more women than I do in my shorts and t shirt at the gym.

I've had a lot come out and ask me to marry them when I am in my uniform. Girls half my age even.

I always say quid quo pro. Something for something.

Thats life.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    Hogwash. Donald Trump is one of the ugliest men I've ever seen, right up there with Hef.

OK, so how come they're both surrounded by women that won't even talk to most of the rest of us?

• mrsjones5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit