Richer men are more attractive than poor men.

by mtsgrad 89 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

DUH!

Put Donald Trump in a trailer park dressed like "Earl" and see how much top- end blond putang he snags .................

Hill

• beksbks
    beksbks

Mr. BillHilly, this low end brunette putang wouldn't touch Donald Trump with a 10 foot pole, no matter how many billions he's got.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    am convinced unconditional love is a fallacy.

In romantic love, it is a fallacy! You love your kids unconditionally, even when they do things that disappoint/hurt/damage you. It is not the same with romantic love and to think so is kind of naive in my opinion. How I love a man and how I love my children are completely different things. My kids could do anything and it will never change how I feel. Not one iota.

Not to say that romantic love can't be deep, life lasting and even spiritual. Just saying that it isn't this, I love you no matter what you do to me, kind of love. That's a fairytale I wouldn't want to be part of personally. I love myself enough to say, these are my conditions, if you can meet them, fabulous, if you cant', bye bye.

Money has nothing to do with it. If you want a woman to love, adore and worship the ground you walk on, treat her like gold, it's that friggin simple and you will get more back than you give. Most women want the man that lights up when she walks in a room, actually LISTENS to her and acts based on her feelings too, not his alone. Do that, and no "rich man" on earth can steal your thunder.

A true woman knows the value of a great man and it has nothing to do with his bank account.

An intelligent, thoughtful, caring man is much more attractive than a rich or poor man. Period.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Did you say something?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Mr. BillHilly, this low end brunette putang wouldn't touch Donald Trump with a 10 foot pole, no matter how many billions he's got.
    ~beks

I know you wouldnt Beks... even with all your screwy lib ideas you have a working brain. That puts you head and shoulders above a Marla Maples- type right off the bat.

Seems like many good looking model-types are pretty insecure... maybe money makes up for something?

Put any "a list hunk" in the trailer park and see what happens.... they wont be shaggin Nieman -Marcus and the Wal-mart barracudas wont look him over twice either. Chicks like power and power is money.

sounds shallow but thats the way it is... I am glad my lovely wife is not shallow.

Hill

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Did you say something?

Not to you.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'll posit that all "unconditional love" is a fallacy, children or no children. That's not to say that child relationships aren't different from spousal relationships, which is nothing more than common sense.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

John Doe is right... Unconditional love is a myth... "Even if I leave you cause your a rotten sob I will always love you?"... sorry...no way that works.

Even a dog...(masters of UC love) will split if you stop feeding it or beat it ...

Hill

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Let me clarify for you then JD, I love my children unconditionally. And I believe that's how it should be. It sure as hell is often not how it is. But for me, I do love them unconditionally, without reserve and I have absolutely (I'm not one to talk in absolutes about most things) no doubt that will never change. And before you say, it's not possible, that's YOUR reality, we all have our own.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I will always love my children. There is nothing they could do to change that. They could do something that would make me stop liking them, or tolerating them, but I will always love them.

Actually, MY children could never to do anything wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit