Richer men are more attractive than poor men.

by mtsgrad 89 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

money and power and prestige and fame attract certain women. Look at Formula 1 race car drivers - gorgeous women swoon and swarm around them like bees around a honeypot. Strangely rock stars ( whose bodies are basically a life support system for a penis) attract certain women

• yknot
    yknot
    Give me a chance. I think calling me superficial is a little unfair.

I didn't mean to say YOU were superficial but that the thread topic is being too superficial. Life is not black and white (rich/poor).

I am sorry if I made you feel I was speaking directly to your character, it was not my intention.

Yes women like a level of financial security but it isn't a deal breaker for some......

Money didn't factor into my marrying my hubby or any other of my other relationships.

You just filed, let things sink in, let your rebound period happen, go with the flow and learn from the experiences about yourself.

Spend a 6 months with yourself (deciding to return to school or setting up your new single life) and then a year dating, learning about who you are now and what you value in a relationship.

Be mature but don't overthink things...... but seek balance

Money is money, you are either happy with your financial situation or you choose to improve your lot in life.

Just be yourself

• halcyon
    halcyon

I chose a rich man over a pauper. Biggest mistake I've ever made.

I thought it would be good for my kids, but his money's only made them lazy and insecure. It's done the same to me.

If only I could go back in time .......

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    His clone is stinking rich. Would you love him more?

Clones may look alike, but they don't have the same personality.

I used to joke with Andy when he would worry about me finding someone else better, "He'd have to look like you. Have your exact personality. We'd have to get along like you and I do. He'd have to be you, basically. And he'd have to be filthy, filthy rich, to even turn my head." Because the only advantage anyone could have had over him was wealth.

Hey, money's not evil. It's not everything either. Who wouldn't want to have enough money never to worry again about it? But it's not worth a miserable marriage and life. Think Lyin' Eyes by The Eagles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvU6X7S41F4

"Lyin' Eyes"City girls just seem to find out early
    How to open doors with just a smile
    A rich old man
    And she won't have to worry
    She'll dress up all in lace and go in style

Late at night a big old house gets lonely
    I guess every form of refuge has its price
    And it breaks her heart to think her love is
    Only given to a man with hands as cold as ice

So she tells him she must go out for the evening
    To comfort an old friend who's feelin' down
    But he knows where she's goin' as she's leavin'
    She is headed for the cheatin' side of town

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
    And your smile is a thin disguise
    I thought by now you'd realize
    There ain't no way to hide your lyin eyes

On the other side of town a boy is waiting
    with fiery eyes and dreams no one could steal
    She drives on through the night anticipating
    'Cause he makes her feel the way she used to feel

She rushes to his arms,
    They fall together
    She whispers that it's only for awhile
    She swears that soon she'll be comin' back forever
    She pulls away and leaves him with a smile

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
    There ain't no way to hide you lyin' eyes

She gets up and pours herself a strong one
    And stares out at the stars up in the sky
    Another night, it's gonna be a long one
    She draws the shade and hangs her head to cry

She wonders how it ever got this crazy
    She thinks about a boy she knew in school
    Did she get tired or did she just get lazy?
    She's so far gone she feels just like a fool

My, oh my, you sure know how to arrange things
    You set it up so well, so carefully
    Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things
    You're still the same old girl you used to be

You can't hide your lyin eyes
    There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes
    There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes
    Honey, you can't hide your lyin' eyes

• caliber
    caliber

Very often it is found that women loves to date with financially strong men. Just as a dog gets attracted towards bones, men gets attracted towards beautiful women similarly women are attracted to males who have the most resources and the ability to manipulate and distributethose resources. Question like why? may arise. Women nowadays are becoming very choosy in selecting their partner while dating and has stopped believing in ‘love at first sight’. They do a lot of study before dating and gives the priority to those who are well off with their resources. You might start questioning yourself Are women really that stunningly superficial? Yes, because in this fast ever changing world money iseverything. Even you, yourself will not be able to date peacefully if your wallet is light or if you have a hole in your pocket. By now, you will probably be serious about dating that needs a massive amount of cash in the bank.

Though the word resources has different meanings in different cultures, but money is the number one resource particularly in the western world, in other countries it may differ. In a psychological study in the 90’s participants were asked to rate the most important attributes that one would want to have in a potential sexual partner and surprisingly it was found that among the top ten attributes ‘ABILITY’ to earn was holding the first position. The word ‘Wealth’ did not even get the position in top ten. Daters who do not have massive resources may count themselves among the luckiest if they can at least prove that they have the ability to generate wealth in future. Women dating on line seek for those partners who are well off financially and also who possess the ability to generate wealth.

Remember that, if you pretend to have money or that you do posses the ability to earn more while dating would lead to some tricky situations. You have to demonstrate your ability when dating. How much easier is it to demonstrate the ability to earn? It all depends on your behavior and conversation when dating. To demonstrate your ability to earn when dating does not require displaying your wealth right on the spot but expressing the qualities of being ambitious that will enable you to acquire and generate wealth in the future.Ability to earn is a very highly desirable quality beside other qualities like confidence,generosity, intelligence, and enthusiasm that women seek in men when dating. Therefore men who possess these qualities are eligible for smooth dating.

So it's not wealth per SE.. but ability to earn but these other qualities must also exist confidence, generosity, intelligence, enthusiasm

Look it's a package deal man ! I think in this study initial attraction must already be figured in !

Caliber

• avishai
    avishai

For me the reverse is true. every time i've been 'rolling in it' and there have been a few occasions, if it was raining women, i would'nt even get wet. OTOH, when i was damn near destitute, I got more female attn. than i could handle. I must make a better "Bad boy" than a yuppie, or something, hell I don't know wha it is.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i hide my money..cos i would hate to think that somone only liked me cos i have it.

she can find out when she has fallen in love with me for who i am

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

actually money doesn't pull my attraction strings. rich people tend to have a rather snooty, superior attitude and I'm a woman with her feet on the ground, of the earth and am comfortable with those on my level.

Besides a rich man is going to think he can buy me/my love and that I'll tolerate being treated like shit. nope.

• LDH
    LDH

Besides a rich man is going to think he can buy me/my love and that I'll tolerate being treated like shit. nope.

That's a complete crock of shit and I urge you to figure out why you have already predicted a man with money would treat you like shit.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If I am driving a Rolls Royce or riding on my bicycle , with which do you think I have more chance of pulling pu--y with?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit