Richer men are more attractive than poor men.

by mtsgrad 89 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

JeffT, those are the wrong women. Would you really want to be surrounded by gorgeous young shallow gold diggers?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    JeffT, those are the wrong women. Would you really want to be surrounded by gorgeous young shallow gold diggers?

I totally feel you beks!! Rich elderly widows are a much better choice

• free2think
    free2think
    I totally feel you beks!! Rich elderly widows are a much better choice

I totally agree. I've got my invite to the playboy mansion, Hef isnt gonna know what hit him, now that he's looking for new gf's.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yes IP there are gold diggers and whores on both sides

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Dont worry beks. Im not after you for your money

• yesidid
    yesidid

What a load of cod's wallop.

I married for love, he was dirt poor.

Fifty years later I love him more than life itself.

yesidid

• yknot
    yknot

Please define poor...... are we talking one paycheck away from being a bum on the streets or a modest income?

Also at what age are we speaking about...... poor at 21 isn't the same as poor at 31 and beyond.......

Is there a good excuse or is it just unwise money practices?

Guess it all comes down to whether the woman sees potential in the lesser means man over the established man.

If a woman believes in the man, he will be viewed as a diamond in the rough.

Why do so many women end up marrying older men?

Cuz some of us would walk all over a guy too close to our age or younger....... (though youngers are great for rebounding!)

• StAnn
    StAnn

To answer this query, you have to define "attractive." Going to someone else's scenario, if wealthy and ugly Donald Trump stood next to his identical twin brother, Ronald Trump, who is a pauper, who would I go for? Neither. It doesn't matter that Donald Trump has money. He treats women like disposable sex slaves. He's a pig. No amount of money could make him "attractive" to me. And his brother would just be poor and ugly. And I'd assume that, given they had the same parents, he wouldn't be a much better person.

Now, often times what makes a "successful" man, i.e., rich or well educated, more attractive to a woman is the way he carries himself. A man who is self-confident and self-assured without being arrogant is attractive to me. A man with no self-esteem, even if he's gorgeous, will end up having women feel sorry for him and not be considered date-able. A man who is very arrogant and haughty is also unattractive.

"Attractive" is in the eye of the beholder.

To me, competence, even extreme competence, coupled with kindness, is very attractive.

StAnn

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Dont worry beks. Im not after you for your money

Damn right baby, and vice verse!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Men w/teeth are more attractive than men w/out teeth.I havent seen too many rich men w/rotting or missing teeth.Could be wrong,but....Ive aways fancied cute sexy men and never really considered if they were rich or not.Im more into looks and worshipful glances from my man than a paycheck,but than again,I might not be the typical woman.A musician is a plus in my book too.Give me a rippin' guitar god w/great hair any day,keep yer stodgie ol'money grubbing stockbroker...Its all about the hair...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit