Defence of watchtower society Links

by reniaa 343 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I found an Animation of Reniaa,Defending the WBT$.....Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Gladring
    Gladring

Mouthy said:

We are mostly injured people by a false religion, that your defending. Some of us have lost our loved ones ONLY because the old men at the Headquarters say "SHUN EM!!!"

My parents know I don't believe in god but they don't shun me. If I was DF of DA, then they will shun me. They follow the commands of men not god.

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C
    erm...pope cough cough, mormons cough cough, scientology cough Baptist, methodist, Quakers and anyway even if they say all christian faiths lead to God (and only the more modern ones do) they make it a 'Jesus only Club',

I still stand by my statements that most do not fit this description. As a percentage of the total Christian churches earthwide (including the home churches), the exclusivistic denominations are a small fraction of that. I have never attended a church where the pastors or the members made a claim that their congregation was the only true congregation on the planet.

• scholar
    scholar

Mary

Post 10132

Wordly scholars do not promote any date at all because chronology as a subject does not receive the attention it justly deserves. When a date is necessary then such scholars simply refer to whatever date currently is popular and this varies largely between 586 or 587 BCE. These are the 'popular' dates within current scholarship but are innacurate as shown by the meticulous research by the 'celebrated' WT scholars who have proven the validity and integrity of 607 BCE.

Alan F has a compulsive habit of replying not only in supersonic haste but in great depth to 'scholar's ' posts in which scholar skilfully keeps in junping through the hoops. The biggest laugh in on those who are sucked in by the likes of Alan F because he professes to be an agnostic/atheist.

Of course you do not like Rolf Furuli because as a professional scholar skilled in the original languages has the temerity to challenge the amateurish research of Carl Jonsson. Furuli unlike so many others is not fooled by Carl Jonsson who has simply recycled critiques of WT chronology from other sources such as the Adventists.

Rolf Furuli's published research has nothing to do with refuting Carl Jonsson's nonsense, Furuli explains his purpose and the necessity of a new Oslo chronology and a fresh look at the methodology of chronology. Jonsson nowhere gets any mention in the two volumes, not in the radar so to speak.

You seem to a bit of a drama queen for asserting that WT doctine has harmed families, this is just satanic or demonic propaganda. The True Religion including its doctrines which are all Bible based bind families together in love-hope-faith.

The claim that the 'seven times' in Daniel are simply applied to Nebuchadnezzer without a major or prophetic fulfillment is simply your interpretation and completely false because the context of the chapter revolves the God's Kingdom which was then at that time a present reality and a future reality with the expiration of the Gentile Times.

All other Christian faiths do not believe in the Kingdom because they would preach it but they do not as you well know. They simply mouth it as a word, concept or phrase not understanding its reality and significance. Only the Witnesses understand it, preach it and represent it.

In conclusion, the fact that an individual like Alan F is an unbeliever gives him no credibility on any comment related to the Bible because all that he can sayis from the position of a sceptic who has no love of God or His Word. If you cannot see that then there is little hope for you at present.

scholar JW

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Oh praise you scholar, your logic has convinced me... I must go to the Kingdom Hall before the 1914 generation dies out!!!!!!!!

• sir82
    sir82
    the fact that an individual like Alan F is an unbeliever gives him no credibility on any comment related to the Bible because all that he can sayis from the position of a sceptic who has no love of God or His Word.

Following that same logic:

Since you are an "unbeliever" in the book of Mormon, you have no credibiility in debunking any of its mythology. Therefore, perhaps the Mormons are correct?

You are an "unbeliever" in the Koran. You have no credibility in commenting on any of it. Perhaps Islam is correct?

You are an "unbeliever" in the Vedas. You are a skeptic with no love of Vishnu or his word. Perhaps Hinduism is correct?

Shall I go on?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scholar.."Celebrated Wt Scholars"..??????..Every time your asked to name these scholars you decline.That`s because there isn`t any!..Fool!!..LOL!!..........AlanF has repeatedly kicked your ass on this forum..That`s a fact..........Rolf Furuli is a Jehovah`s Witness and not much smarter than you..LOL!!..........The WBT$ has not only destroyed family`s.The WBT$ has killed more Jehovah`s Witness`s than any other organization on earth,through it`s insane rules and policies..........AlanF has more Credibility than you will ever earn in your entire lifetime..........Mary will be by to kick your ass as usual!!..LOL!!.........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

reniaa

lol thats an oldie, yeah I've heard it before very much part of the folk-tales do I care if they did?

What do you mean "if"? There is no "if". They did lie.

No If they did well they've had a lot of refining since then, as long as they don't have secret satanic worship as David iche(self-confessed messiah) thinks in the hidden lower levels of the bethel I think I'll not let that stumble me..

With their record, what makes you think you would know if they do?

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

scholar wrote:

The True Religion including its doctrines which are all Bible based bind families together in love-hope-faith.

All Bible based? That's some of the most self-serving load of horse shit I've ever read. Where in the Bible will you find it taught that one must verbally affirm being baptized into an organization before one can undergo Christians baptism? Where in the Bible does it teach that a Christian must be a member of an organization to gain salvation? Where in the Bible does it teach that Christians are to be subject to a centralized governing council that has supreme legislative powers over them? Where in the Bible does it teach that Ministerial Servants and Elders must report a certain number of hours each month on a report slip to qualify for their position? Where in the Bible is there any precedent for Christians having to turn in monthly report slips? Where in the Bible does it teach that a Christian must confess a transgression to the body of elders even after they have repented of it? Where in the Bible does it allow secret tribunals (judicial committees) to be conducted in the congregation where the accused is not allowed to even have a record of the proceedings?

Why don't you just admit that the Jehovah's Witness religion is a legalistic religion that is under a modern day Talmud. The way that the Governing Body convenes and votes on rules and doctrines is no different than a college of Cardinals. The supreme legislative and judicial powers that they execise over their fellow Christians from Brooklyn is no different than the Roman Catholic Papacy presiding from the Vatican.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    bind families together in love-hope-faith.

Ummm, scholar, last time I checked, I think a good percentage of the people on this board are here since their family has rejected them... including me...

Just stating something doesn't make it a fact...unless you happen to be a celebrated WT Scholar...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit