Make Your Prediction:The Next President---- McCain or Obama???

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Descender
    Descender

Well, I think it will be Obama. My dad is the perfect life long model republican, he owns his own business, he lives in a red state - Arkansas, sadly to say, he is still pretty racist, and he watches Fox news all day every day for his news. He told me that he was very disappointed in the way the Bush administration had run this country into the ground. So today was the first time he has ever voted democratic because he thinks Obama will actually make some changes in the country, whereas he thinks McCain will keep the country status quot. If my hard-core republican dad votes Obama, I think Obama is going to win.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

After waffling over this for quite a while, I voted McCain/Palin. But I really think Obama is going to take the election. Why? Because everyone wants the EASIER, SOFTER way. Too many want a handout and have no interest in personal responsibility and putting forth an effort to make their own way in life.

The lazy asses want what I and others have worked so hard for without expending themselves. Obama'a idea of sharing the wealth!

It will take at least a year or more to see the outcome of his presidency, but it will probably be the worst thing that has ever happened to America. And then those on JWD who are supporting him now will come here (if JWD is still open) and cry about the mistake they made. Happens all the time in politics!

Seems the WT is and always has been right about the promises of politicians. LIES, LIES, LIES!

If anyone on JWD likes to keep abreast of these things by keeping a record of happenings..........then do so now.

What I really want to see is the weeping and gnashing of teeth by those who are Obama cultists when they realize that he was not nor ever has been what he has been selling the weak minded followers all along. Beksbks, Dawg, Six-o-nine or whatever his handle is, who have belittled and condemned those with Republican leanings, and others for the most part. Do you guys have jobs, or are you getting free checks from the hard earned taxes of the working class?

On the other hand.......if I am wrong........I will buy dinner (a $1.00 McDonalds double cheeseburger and fries for anyone visiting Pittsburgh). Hey....at least I'm earning what I have and if I like you, I'll buy a prime rib dinner.

HappyDad

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thank God Happy Dad, Pennsylvania needs your vote

• minimus
    minimus

Thank God nothin'.

JC, you're in your own widdle world.

I'm looking forward to an Obama presidency but anything is possible. Dubya stole the election in 2000 so we'll see what dirty tricks the repukelicans try this time.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Just voted--took all of 10 minutes. I'm excited--there was an item for a constitutional amendment to allow a state lottery to fund education! Hopefully the religious retards will see they've been shooting themselves in the foot and pass this measure.

• free2think
    free2think
    I saw this picture elsewhere, and thought this was genius:

Cool pic OP, very thought-provoking.

• lola28
    lola28

Jugntionguy, this might get me kicked of the board but it’ll be worth it, Fxxx you and your “traditional marriage” crap, you are getting a divorce and have on more than one occasion said that you have had homosexual what was it “feelings” and yet you still have the gumption to spew so much nonsense on here about your thoughts on traditional marriage as if you were a shinning example of it. Where the hell do you get off? Do you think you are an accurate representation of an American?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Wouldn't it be funny to wake up tomorrow morning and it's a 269/269 Electoral vote tie?

Only if it had happened: Obama 349, McCain 147

Now that is a landslide. Obama even changed Indiana blue by 24,000 votes.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh I forgot to add that 61% of the vote for Obama was white, 13% was black, and 11% was hispanic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit