Make Your Prediction:The Next President---- McCain or Obama???

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

"You can vote however you liiiiiikkkkkkkkkke."

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

I saw this picture elsewhere, and thought this was genius:

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

My Electoral Vote Prediction: Obama 278. McCain 260.

• still-fading
    still-fading

All that keep this election from being stolen talk is hilarious! The only proven, on the record groups that ARE trying to steal it are democrats, go figure. Here's what I think. Obama will win, convincingly, the popular vote, due to fact that the people on the receiving end of hand outs outnumber the people paying into the system. But the electoral vote will be very close with Obama squeaking by.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

It will be interesting to see how PA will turn out. I still see PA as a blue state. Even if McCain get's Florida, he still needs PA to win.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Wouldn't it be funny to wake up tomorrow morning and it's a 269/269 Electoral vote tie?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Obama will win by a landslide.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama

(I am just trying to get the content-aware ad on the bottom of the page to get that old bastard off of there.)

still-fading:

You sound like a person reconciled to defeat and resentment. Kumbaya, my albino brother. Join together in the rebuilding.

• still-fading
    still-fading

Defeat and resentment? Na, just being a realist, all is good my friend! Who ever is elected will be MY President. And I can promise you, you will never see from me the infantile hatred Bush had to deal just because he wasn't my guy. If Obama gets in, he will be followed and respected. And besides we have a very resilient country, we can endure a lot! If we can recover after 4 years of Carter, Obama will be ice cream!

• minimus
    minimus

Keep them coming!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit