Make Your Prediction:The Next President---- McCain or Obama???

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Tuesday night, it will be 100% OBAMA.

Who do you think???

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

350+ Obama

188ish McCain

And a world celebration that will reach historic proportions on Nov 5th. This is Americas second chance after blowing it so completely after 9/11.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Obama as the polls suggest, but I wouldn't be overly surprised that McCain gets in buy a nose hair

Thats politics folks

• snowbird
    snowbird

My prediction is the Big O will prevail - so much is riding on his winning.

http://www.theroot.com/id/48624

Sylvia

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well I hope Obama makes it, but I still think McCain will sneak it.

I think many in the world are crossing their fingers and hoping for the best.

But whoever gets in, the world has got a troubled time ahead that is for sure. Who knows whether any president would be equal to the challenge. The amount of power and pressure on one pair of human shoulders boggles the mind. Who would be president of the United States at this time? You would have to be mad.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm not say'n but yall know who I hope to win! (wouldn't want to jinx anything)

nj

• prophecor
    prophecor

The asterisk in history? George W.Bush and 911. Obama will usher in the next wave of change in American politics since JFK.

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

I hope Obama wins.

However, when I go to vote tomorrow I am bringing my cell phone, a camera and a list of numbers for election officials.

Those Republicans are tricky. They stole the last election and they are dirty players as is evidenced by McCain's campaign. I wouldn't put anything pass them. McCain called Obama every name but the N word and I believe he would have if he thought he could get away with it.

McCain and his Republican allies can fight as dirty as any gang member or thug out there. The only difference is that they do it with a smile and a suit.

I'm going prepared.

• minimus
    minimus

IF Obama lost, it would be the biggest upset ever since Truman.

• caliber
    caliber

If you think McCain could actually win I have another difficult question for you all ....

How many fingers are at the end of my left hand ? ...

Cal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit