jesus denies being God! scriptural discussion.

by reniaa 421 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

DD,

1Co 4:6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

Sure the word is in some translations but so what? It was used in another discussion. Some can see it and some cannot. Deputy Dog you are in the cannot class by your own admission.

Joseph

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Joseph

1Co 4:6

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively applied to myself and Apollos for your sakes, so that in us you may learn not to exceed what is written, so that no one of you will become arrogant in behalf of one against the other.

Sure the word is in some translations but so what? It was used in another discussion. Some can see it and some cannot. Deputy Dog you are in the cannot class by your own admission.

You're right The word for transfer is in the bible, I knew that, but like you said "so what" it doesn't even apply in our discussion, So why are you trying to put words in God's mouth, that as you admit don't apply to this discussion.

You are right, I can not because it's not there to see.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Joseph

1Co 4:6

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively applied to myself and Apollos for your sakes, so that in us you may learn not to exceed what is written, so that no one of you will become arrogant in behalf of one against the other.

You should take these words to heart.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

You should take these words to heart.

DD,

I have, I do not teach trinitaianism which is not found in scripture. To put it another way where it the word Trinity in scripture? Where are the words The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are One God?

Joseph

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Joseph

I have, I do not teach trinitaianism which is not found in scripture.

That's right! You don't in fact. You have proven in this thread that you don't even know what it's all about. But you did try to teach your own "silly" ideas and pass them off as if they were found in scripture.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

how many times does the bible put jesus at Gods right hand? well these are just a few and they all keep God and Jesus completely separate so by the arguments that if two are in different position then God and jesus are not the same.

The Bible properly puts the Son at the father's right hand. Again, yes they are separate persons. They are not the same person. They each have a different postion- the Father being the source of all authority while the Son is the perfect agent in carrying out that authority. Their OPERATION is as one entity, or one God.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Issac,

How many times is the Holy Spirit at God's side? Why is it missing if this Holy Spirit is One God with Jesus? Does God exist divided? The scriptures are proving that two Persons along side each other do not make up One God. It makes two persons that are called God for different reasons. They also have different identities and are different Beings as well. The scriptures are showing you this point blank and you choose to ignore the reality of these visions.

Joseph

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

How many times is the Holy Spirit at God's side? Why is it missing if this Holy Spirit is One God with Jesus? Does God exist divided? The scriptures are proving that two Persons along side each other do not make up One God. It makes two persons that are called God for different reasons. They also have different identities and are different Beings as well. The scriptures are showing you this point blank and you choose to ignore the reality of these visions.

Ok, Joseph....where is the Holy Spirit....let's say for instance in Acts ch 7 where Stephen sees Jesus at the right hand of the Father? There is no mention of the Holy Spirit. Why?

Stephen saw Jesus Christ at the right hand of God. Who relayed this for him to be able to see in his faith this scene? The Holy Spirit. And where is the Holy Spirit when Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God? The Holy Spirit is in His Temple when Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God. And where is the temple of the Holy Spirit? 19 What! Do YOU not know that the body of YOU people is [the] temple of the holy spiritwithin YOU, which YOU have from God? Also, YOU do not belong to yourselves, And this is right out of the New World Translation of Jehovah's Witnesses. The Holy Spirit has to be IN US in order for the believer to be able to see with our minds eye of what the throne of God looks like, the authority that is represented within the scriptures, and how we should be worshiping God. The Holy Spirit opens the eye of our minds to worship Him. This is why the Holy Spirit was sent to bring to mind to the believers the things that they were taught by Jesus.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Does God exist divided?

Not at all. He exists as one spiritual flesh...operating in perfect unity.

The scriptures are proving that two Persons along side each other do not make up One God. It makes two persons that are called God for different reasons.

Two persons operating as one God.

They also have different identities and are different Beings as well.

Different persons- not different beings. We in our finite existance can only have one person subsist in us. God in his infinite being is not subject to this limitation.

The scriptures are showing you this point blank and you choose to ignore the reality of these visions.

They in no way prove your point Joseph

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Issac,

You cannot stay with the verses can you? Always jumping somewhere else like the WTS. That is the only way Trinitiarianism with such distractions and distortions can exist. You divided the One God with your explanation. You merge Him with humanity because you do not understand what the words really mean. No scripture that say the Holy Spirit is God. But plenty of scriptures that teach that the Holy Spirit is in addition to God like this: Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. So God, all of God, those three persons you believe in has in addition to Himself Holy Spirit. That makes 4 of something associated with God not three.

Joseph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit