• metatron
    metatron

Read this and take note of the dates Bolton cites:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126609

Other Neo-Con types like Pipes are saying much the same thing. Not good

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

Sorry to be commenting on my own thread but this story is developing rapidly. Other commentators are now asserting that the predicted crisis is an attack on Iran, supposedly triggered by Obama's election. The interim between presidents would be their last opportunity to prevent an Iranian nuke. Biden has already said that Israel must accept an Iranian nuclear bomb, if and when it happens.

I think Israel will back off if they perceive that the US won't support them, in the next adminstration. This may be the unpopular decision Biden alluded to, as it would appear weak and would probably get nutjobs to call Obama a 'Manchurian candidate' who is secretly pro-Muslim ( or nonsense like that), should an attack occur.

I guess we'll find out in the next couple months. I hope they back off. I don't want to see grandkids involved in a protracted depression/war - and by the way, I notice that the media's current darling of economic predictions ( Roubini) is warning about a combination depression and war, today.

Let's hope...

metatron

• sacolton
    sacolton

That "dirty nuke ship" wasn't a warning ... it was a real opportunity that was foiled by pure luck (unlucky for the pirates that died from radiactive posioning though).

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

So metatron were you ever a writer for the WTS. , you put forth the same kind of weak speculation and sensationalism as they do.

The only thing thats big happening is unsupported Bullshit journalism that is written with a pretense to sell and draw attention.

ummmm yeah that does sound like the WTS., that publishing house that we're all aware of .

• snowbird
    snowbird

Could this be it?

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

Metatron, Joe Lieberman said exactly the same thing about McCain. Beyond that, look at history. You can point to crises in the early days of new Presidencies pretty consistently.

• metatron
    metatron

Weak speculation? Really?

Israel bought bunker buster bombs and racks to carry them last month:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1221142470441&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter

metatron

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

They have been buying them for years now.

They have also been investing in aerial refueling aircraft. Flying tankers for longer range missions. Their F-15s can't make it all the way to Iran and back on one tank of jet fuel. It has been my opinion for several months now that there will be a strike on Iranian nuclear facilities after 11/4, but before the new President is inaugurated. I think Israel is going to act if Obama gets elected, it is their window of opportunity. They probably won't be given overflight permission over Iraq by an Obama administration but they will from Bush hence the urgency.

BTS

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Counties like Israel continue to upgrade their defenses and weaponry on a on going basis, with the type of nasty rhetoric that the

leader of Iran been spilling out against Israel its no wonder that they are upgrading their military in properness should anything start.

By the way I highly doubt that even if Iran could create their own nuclear weaponry that they would attack a county like Israel with it , the consequences

would be too dire, especially with the US military within the region as one big deterrent.

So let them develop nuclear capabilities if as they say for nuclear power and if they did create weaponry out of it latter on, I don't see it as a big

concern. As they say the biggest deterrent for nuclear warfare is nuclear warfare, it just doesn't make sense.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Since I last posted this link I found information of Nibiru. This is a synopsis.

I have come across information regarding a soon galactic visit from a Gas Giant Planet or Red Dwarf Star (low temperature small star) bigger than Jupiter that orbits our Sun and a nearby dead star (not a binary partner to Sol). One source says it has a 3660 year period another thinks 6500yr. I conjecture that it caused Noah's Flood. Google sky has blacked out the area. But I have a picture showing its approach. http://80.190.202.79/pic/t/taclobanhotels/nibiru_03.jpg

THIS OBJECT IS ANTICIPATED TO BE SHAPED AS A RED CROSS OR A WINGED STAR IN THE SKY AND LOOK AS BIG AS THE MOON.

( The cross is from a projected double comit-like tail left and right.)

Do I have your attention?

It will be that close 2-4years from now 12/2008. NASA has retracted observations made 20+ years ago about the 10th Planet X as well as infrared discoveries made then of a hot object nearby, and has replaced 10th planet with observations of a Kyper Belt Object known as Eris that was intermediary named 2003-UB-313. Eris is less than 1000Km across.

This object is called Nibiru and is larger than Jupiter and much more massive. One photo shows 7 planets sized as large as our inner planets with it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://www.astronomyforum.net/amateur-astronomy-forum/52930-object-leo-ir.html
    08-13-2008, 11:50 AM
    I found an object in Leo with MS WWT at 9h 47m 59sec/ +13h 16m 27sec. It
    shows up in IRIS 12 microns (IR) and a few others and looks very hot. Is
    this a mistake? Can anyone confirm what this object is and how far away it
    is? It looks like it might just be our Sun and Venus or Mercury.

Best regards,
    --------------------------------------------
    http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008/19nov_cosmicrays.htm
    Discovered: Cosmic Rays from a Mysterious, Nearby Object
    Nov. 19, 2008: An international team of researchers has discovered a puzzling surplus of high-energy electrons bombarding Earth from space. The source of these cosmic rays is unknown, but it must be close to the solar system and it could be made of dark matter. Their results are being reported in the Nov. 20th issue of the journal Nature.
    "This is a big discovery," says co-author John Wefel of Louisiana State University. "It's the first time we've seen a discrete source of accelerated cosmic rays standing out from the general galactic background."
    Galactic cosmic rays are subatomic particles accelerated to almost light speed by distant supernova explosions and other violent events. They swarm through the Milky Way, forming a haze of high energy particles that enter the solar system from all directions. Cosmic rays consist mostly of protons and heavier atomic nuclei with a dash of electrons and photons spicing the mix.
    To study the most powerful and interesting cosmic rays, Wefel and colleagues have spent the last eight years flying a series of balloons through the stratosphere over Antarctica. Each time the payload was a NASA-funded cosmic ray detector named ATIC, short for Advanced Thin Ionization Calorimeter. The team expected ATIC to tally the usual mix of particles, mainly protons and ions, but the calorimeter found something extra: an abundance of high-energy electrons.

(The new results show an unexpected surplus of cosmic ray electrons at very high energy -- 300-800 billion electron volts-- that must come from a previously unidentified source or from the annihilation of very exotic theoretical particles used to explain dark matter. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081119170911.htm)
    The source of these exotic electrons must be relatively close to the solar system—no more than a kiloparsec away," says co-author Jim Adams of the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center.
    Why must the source be nearby? Adams explains: "High-energy electrons lose energy rapidly as they fly through the galaxy. They give up energy in two main ways: (1) when they collide with lower-energy photons, a process called inverse Compton scattering, and (2) when they radiate away some of their energy by spiraling through the galaxy's magnetic field." By the time an electron has traveled a whole kiloparsec, it isn't so 'high energy' any more.
    High-energy electrons are therefore local.
    --------------------------------------------

This object will come close enough to Earth to jolt it both from its gravity and its enormous magnetic field. Earth is expected to shift its inclination, change its length of day and the length of the year. The magnetic poles will flip - I have a NASA DVD on that. When Nibiru emeges from the far side of the Sun to head back out it will eclipse the Sun being between Earth and the Sun according to some and according to others pass just behind the Earth yet close. Its huge tail will sweep the Earth. Nibiru is likely a Brown Dwarf burning Deuterium and its core is 3,000,000 degress Celsius (5-6 Million degress F).

This is from a Blog currently running this year:

-nibiru's current location is somewhere between orion and puppis constellation.
    (The location mentioned is too vague and caused an argument. The Google co-ordinates are precise.)

-most of the media outlets or company's cannot be trusted they can easily delete, edit, or create data in their programs.

-As Nibiru approaches the inner solar system, it will accelerate quickly below the ecliptic, passing behind and below the sun before it comes back up from beneath the sun at a 33 degree angle.

-NASA is watching Niburu now from their new S.P.T. South Pole Telescope Area in the South Pole!

-Nibiru will first be seen by May 2009 as a faint reddish object. It will be moving up from below Earths Orbit. This means that until 2009, the only way to see it is from a very southern location of Earth.

-By May of 2011, naked eye viewing by everyone . In december 2012 Nibiru will pass through the ecliptic plane, seen as bright star & will look as a 2nd sun around the size of our moon. Earthquakes and very bad weather will take place!

-The worst however comes about by February 2013, Earth moves between Nibiru and the sun. Pole shifting/Planetary tilt takes place! Great Earthquakes changes, Huge Mega Earthquakes and Mega Tsunamis world wide!

-Then by July 2014, Nibiru no longer effects our world and moves on and away from our part of the galaxy. NASA knew about Nibiru and as not to panic the people made the decision to withhold the truth of this!

-Insiders from NASA, D.o.D. national military intelligence, S.E.T.I. and the CIA speculate 2/3 of the population of our planet could perish during the coming pole-shift caused by the passage of Nibiru!

-Another 2/3 of those that survive initially could pass away to starvation and exposure to the elements within 6 months!

-Most secretive government agencies worldwide were at any time fully aware of what is expected and were since then readying themselves. The Vatican was always fully abreast of what is expected.

-Here is a picture of the planet supposed to be Nibiru in the orion constellation as you can see its getting bigger and headed this way. [ link to 80.190.202.79 ]

google earth dis-information

first go download google earth here
    [ link to earth.google.com ]

then open it and swicth over to sky view
    then type in these cordinates -6.01931, -91.5903
    there in the orion constellation you can see that exact block is being blocked by google.

----------------
    The blog is at http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message670651/pg1
    not everyone blogging there is "godly" but the "end of the age" implications area all over this.

Luke21: 10 Then he said to them: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
    12 "But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name.

Matthew24: 29 "Immediately after the distress of those days
    " 'the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.' [ Isaiah 13:10; 34:4 ]
    30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

2 Peter 3:1-18 especially
    vs2 " I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets"

vs5-7 "long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

vs10-12 "But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

Notice that this prophecy is attributed to an earlier prophetic message. I wanted to know who and learned this: Josephus wrote histories about the Jews and Hebrews back to Adam. He records the existence of monuments inscribed with that very prophecy.

http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/ant-1.htm

Chapter 2 Paragraph 3

Repeatedly the Bible speaks of great earthquakes and an unusually severe one as well as celestial phenomenom on the Day of God's wrath.

Isaiah 29:6; Ezekial 38:19; Zechariah 14:5; Matthew 24:7; Mark 13:8; Luke 21:11; Revelation 6:12; 8:5; 11:13,19; 16:18.

If you notice how Matthew repeatedly says: "so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet" and the words have are taken at face value. We weren't taught that way but it is more sensible to think that God is not deceitful - he says plainly what he wants you to know and need to know in advance. No "keys" to Bible understanding are truly needed.

Nibiru is a worse case scenario. If someone survived the earthquakes, vast volcanic events, Earth re-orentation, earthquake caused breakup of Nuclear power-plants exposing the cores, nuclear winter effects, breakdown of all services, starvation and exposure, Nibiru is an emmiter of X-rays and Gamma rays as seen on space telescopes which are potentially lethal. Cosmic rays can penetrate deep through rocks and it is probably Nibiru that is causing the multi Hundred Billion eV electrons. All these high energy ionizing radiations will kill animals and plants exposed on the surface. This is no joke, I spent dozens of hours verifying aspects of this and I have lots more info.

This youtube - Google video is safe to view (no viruses) and gives a fair tutorial on Nibiru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpWBqDUwh-0

Regards and Blessings to you,
    Paul Ryl

P.S. I have to add these details. I did more research since that info above was written.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planet X - NIBIRU

Nibiru is hidden with disinformation about a Kyper Belt Object known as Eris and it is getting closer to our solar system, it was intermediary named 2003-UB-313.

Lately we hear plenty about Global Warming. Only sometimes we're told about Magnetic Poles Changing. Amazingly we don’t hear WHY, HOW, and WHEN. The following step by step explanation may help to understand this

For some years we notice progressing Seismic activities, Magnetic Poles and Weather changes on our Planet. These phenomena will increase rapidly soon. They are caused by Magnetic properties of Earth in conjunction with Nibiru coming closer. Global warming might be caused by increased emissions of CO2 as we are pressed to believe in, but there is NO increases of CO2 on Mars and/or on any other Planet pumped by our cars or power stations or other pollutants yet they're through similar changes of Warming up and Magnetic Poles flips currently. The final changes are to occur in 2011/2012/2013.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Rays Found From a Lightweight Brown Dwarf

April 14, 2003

CXC Press Release: 03-02

Using NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, scientists have detected X-rays from a low mass brown dwarf (known as TWA 5B) in a multiple star system, which is as young as 12 million years old. This is first time that a brown dwarf this close to its parent star(s) has been resolved in X-rays.

"Our Chandra data show that the X-rays originate from the brown dwarf's coronal plasma which is some 3 million degrees Celsius," said Yohko Tsuboi of Chuo University in Tokyo and lead author of the April 10th issue of Astrophysical Journal Letters paper describing these results. "The brown dwarf is sufficiently far from the primary stars that the reflection of X-rays is unimportant, so the X-rays must come the brown dwarf itself."

TWA 5B is estimated to be only between 15 and 40 times the mass of Jupiter, making it one of the least massive brown dwarfs known. Its mass is rather near the currently accepted boundary (about 12 Jupiter masses) between planets and brown dwarfs.

"This brown dwarf is as bright as the Sun today in X-ray light, while it is fifty times less massive than the Sun,"

said Tsuboi.

Brown dwarfs are often referred to as "failed stars," as they are believed to be under the mass limit (about 80 Jupiter masses) needed to spark the nuclear fusion of hydrogen to helium, which characterizes traditional stars. Scientists hope to better understand the evolution of magnetic activity in brown dwarfs through the X-ray behavior.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Nibiru IS NOT Nemesis, a theoretical Binary Star twin of our Sun.
    • Nibiru IS NOT Eris, also known as 2003-UB-313, an asteroid-like object ORBITING our Sun Billions of Miles out.
    • Nibiru IS NOT Cha110913-773444 another Brown Dwarf star found by Astronomers.
    • Nibiru IS NOT a planet.
    • Nibiru IS NOT a comet.
    • Nibiru IS NOT a "relatively cool" "failed star" if it is 3,000,000 degress C as far as I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One source says: "Cha 110913-773444 about 500 light years away in the constellation Chamaeleon."

BUT,

Cha 110913-773444 is not in Orion as the photos of Nibiru show. Another source says:

Cha 110913-773444 is 163 ly (50pc), 1.8 R-Jupiter

Considered the smallest detected

Spectral Type L Brown Dwarf - RA/Dec 11 h 09 m 13.63 s -77°34'44.6"

There is NO TELESCOPE with the resolution to determine a radius 1.8 times that of Jupiter at that distance! Even our closest star to Earth, only 4 ly away, is still a pinpoint to Hubble. Something fishy here.

-------------------------------------------------

Some of the information is admittedly an educated guess such as the possible effects of Nibiru's flyby. BUT the fact of its existence and approach is highly likely true and still not sufficient in quantity to convince all people -Yet.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this information is difficult due to quantity. I spent 40 hours so far researching this and believe Nibiru is truly going to visit Earth "Up Close And Personal".

Sorry Mr Watchtower and FDS. Your doctrine is wrong again.

Regards,

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit