Something Very Big May Be Happening

by metatron 72 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I just saw this - nobody seems to know too much and that is worrying...........sammieswife.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It does feel like something is afoot... I noticed recently on my way into Boston that a massive (and I do mean massive...100,000 sf+) food bank is going up just south of downtown just off of the main artery into Boston. Most of the food banks I've seen are modest in size...nothing remotely like this building going up. There's nothing I've seen in the news about it... Is the city planning for massive hunger?

Coffee

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Get out! That's really weird - is it really a food bank?? Most are little charities run by local groups and not a major bank - wonder what is up? sammieswife.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It's going up very quickly too.... not sure what it's all about...and I can't find anything about it in the news or on the net.

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

left this out... It has a sign on it that says future home of the Boston food bank.

Coffee

• Satanus
    Satanus

Why not drive in there and ask, or ask neighbors, close by?

S

• sir82
    sir82
    I noticed recently on my way into Boston that a massive (and I do mean massive...100,000 sf+) food bank is going up just south of downtown just off of the main artery into Boston. Most of the food banks I've seen are modest in size...nothing remotely like this building going up. There's nothing I've seen in the news about it...

Sorry if I missed something obvious here but...

If it's completely & utterly ignored in the news media...how do you know it's going to be a food bank and not a gym or a supermarket or a Wal-Mart?

• halcyon
    halcyon

Probably discussing the Aliens that just visited Alabama last week:

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/BGthemessage.html

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Satanus,

Right now it's a construction site... I would need a hardhat. All that's up at this point are steel beams and concrete panels...There are 5 stories but it may go higher.

Coffee

• sir82
    sir82

Well that was easy.

2 seconds on google and i found this: http://www.mmh.com/article/CA6593839.html

But most organizations aren’t expanding as a result of more hungry mouths to feed. The Greater Boston Food Bank, one of 200 food banks across the country, is nearly halfway through construction of a new 117,000-square-foot facility, a significant upgrade from its current 60,000-square-foot DC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit