Something Very Big May Be Happening

by metatron 72 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

How many of you know that Pakistan - with its nukes - is virtually bankrupt? That Venezuela could fall apart with sub- 80 dollar oil? And the radioactive ship rumors are still there.

I don't think they quietly gather world military leaders in a remote location just to go 'hunting' as claimed. And if you don't think astounding things can happen without the public being informed, I suggest you read "Red Star Rogue" as to how the world nearly ended in 1969.

I did read that Pakistan went to China for some help - but China turned them down. They are in economic trouble themselves with thousands being out of work now. I hear that Pakistan is now looking for money from the IMF but I don't know if they will get what they want. Didn't the US increase the number of drones in that area as well? That alone doesn't bode well - for anyone.

So - I assume that at this point bets are on that it will be war and the aftermath of some kind that might be Obama's challenge? sammieswife.

• metatron
    metatron

I think someone needs to ask, Why would these prominent supporters of Obama be making these potentially damaging remarks about his Presidency? As if warning people that something "unpopular" ( Biden) will have to be done? That it will appear that Obama is wrong but that he will be vindicated later?

Keep a close watch on the fringes of this story. Someone may let something slip....

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Keep a close watch on the fringes of this story. Someone may let something slip....

Biden is a big mouth, not a guy you want sitting on national security secrets.

altalt

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Who turned up the crazy in here?

Stop reading crackpot conspiracy sites and you'll stop seeing conspiracies everywhere!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Photobucket Sometimes conspiracy sites have a few nuggets of truth amongst the crazy talk.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i wish i had what fuzzypaul is smoking.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you want to read a good book primer about who all the players and possibilities are read "The God's of Eden by William Bramely.

Something will happen sooner or latter because the people or beings in control are firing up and incititing both sides.

And they have vested interest in there being war, conflict, kaos and financial turmoil.

If you dont want to know what's going on or find it depressing, you shouldnt read this.

The only hope, I see is the next time you reincarnate dont come back to earth and hold that thought in your spirit.

Or if you like it here and whats going on, hurry back.

• Honesty
    Honesty

AIR FORCE ONE has routine maintenance done at Adirondack Regional Airport in Lake Clear, New York.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The banal of light speculative theories, well I guess it helped the WTS. to sell their magazines.

My guess this is starting to come about on the apparent financial crisis,fueling anxiety and fear.

Now we know how the JWS operate themselves , fear and anxiety extends far from facts and reality !

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Is the food bank affiliated with a church group or "christian assoc."? I think most food supplies in the near future will only be distributed to people who are card carrying church affiliates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit