Something Very Big May Be Happening

by metatron 72 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

No, the plane is described as "Air Force Two" and heavily guarded and accompanied by other planes bearing military leaders from around the world.

When does reality set in here? The next likely Vice President openly predicts an international disaster within less than 6 months and places emphasis on his statements ("mark my words"). His statement is publically supported by two former Secretaries of State almost immediately.

So, this is blown off as a conspiracy theory - as if that label gave the subject no credibility? What do you think the war on Iraq was? A bunch of rich, powerful guys lying and planning an invasion regardless of what the UN said! HELLO?

Here's another piece of history you probably don't know - because it is left out of the history books: When the US got into financial trouble in the 30's, there was an actual move by rich people to overthrow Roosevelt and establish a military dictatorship.

metatron

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    The next likely Vice President openly predicts an international disaster within less than 6 months

Your taking words out of context and coloring them over what the original statement was intended, he was more or less saying that

in foreign policy terms, it is more than likely others countries or groups may try and test the new President to see how strong he is.

What Biden was trying to say is that Obama will be just as strong of a President as Bush was but he's going to be smarter about it.

Its been commented in the media that Obama is a weak pacifist and others counties might or will take advantage of that, making Amer ca venerable to attack.

What Joe Biden was saying is thats not true at all and that he has a steel spine added too he himself is well versed in foreign policies and will not back down

on adversity.

In other words it was a confirmation of strength.

• metatron
    metatron

Your interpretation of Biden is accurate as far as it goes, however my statement still stands: he predicts an international disaster within 6 months. Colin Powell speaks of it within days of Obama's being inaugurated.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

metatron:

Your interpretation of Biden is accurate as far as it goes, however my statement still stands: he predicts an international disaster within 6 months. Colin Powell speaks of it within days of Obama's being inaugurated.

The inference most people take from these statements is that these supporters of Obama are saying that the near future will likely bring new challenges and that their guy is up to them and will be able to hit the ground running if needed, whereas the other guy really doesn't have the wherewithal to deal with whatever unexpected issue comes next. You seem to have a different interpretation. Am I correct in that you believe that Joe Biden and Colin Powell are actually part of a secret elite who have advanced knowledge of a coming disaster, and both accidentally let that knowledge slip? If not, could you perhaps tell us what you think the significance of these statements actually is?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Barack Obama and Colin Powell speak in codes that only Black people - and a select few White people - understand.

Joe Biden is one of the select few privy to this coded language, and he's trying with as much discretion as he can muster to enlighten his fellow melanin-deprived citizens.

Sylvia

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Scepticism is good and has its place funkyderek, and I don't go in for conspiracy stuff. But looking at history it is just one bad thing after another. Bad people plan bad stuff, and it usually works out even worse than they planned.

We in the West have been extraordinarily fortunate over the past 60 years in having unprecendented peace and prosperity. It's been a great run but can it last? I fear not. All the clouds on the horizon point to dangerous times economically and diplomatically ahead of us. I have little faith in our leaders to avert disaster, not to say that they are conspiring to conjure such disaster. Whether this or that secret meeting means governments are preparing for worst case scenarios I really don't know. But I do feel the indications are we live in a dangerous time.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'm seeing now this thread was just started to stir up controversy and get people to post , well done Metatron !

Unfortunately there is no intellectual conversation going on here at all so I'll just spit out the fish hook and swim away !

• metatron
    metatron

Careful analysis at breitbart suggests that Biden's remarks were deliberate, not just something 'off the cuff'.

see:

www.breitbart.tv/?p=202793

NBC news knowingly chose to underplay the full extent of what he said. Dan Rather suggested that the remarks deserved more attention than they got. Hillary supporters suggested that a resumption of the draft might be the 'unpopular' decision that Obama is predicted to make.

Today, Iranian officials demanded an immediate, preemptive strike on Israel ( Drudge). If the "death ship' story is true, it fits the circumstance very well.

I also notice a very strange omission in that debka.com has no apparent reference to the Radioactive rumors at all. This is akin to having a WW2 history book fail to mention Churchill! They publish anything negative rumored about Muslim nations vs Israel ordinarily.

I have to wonder if Israeli officials put the subject off limits

Biden, Albright and Powell are NOT 'secret elite'. They are elite with obvious connections and knowledge that the public doesn't have. Biden is chairman of Foreign Relations in the Senate, not 'Joe the Plumber'.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

See also:

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2885.htm#001

This could be a real dilemma. If they choose to bomb Iran, it could cause a depression. On the other hand, these sort of incidents can bring about peace agreements, if the parties involved are rational enough to be scared about what might have happened.

metatron

• Gregor
    Gregor

The thread title is exactly what I told my wife on our honeymoon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit