Something Very Big May Be Happening

by metatron 72 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

see:

http://www.rense.com/general83/crisis.htm

Powell's response to Brokaw is odd. It seems to shift from general advice into a direct prediction of a crisis soon after Obama is elected. I don't see that he had to answer the way he did, unless......

metatron

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

metatron:

I don't see that he had to answer the way he did, unless......

Unless what? Why don't you tell us what you think it means?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think this goes beyond something Russia or the illuminati misbehaving would cause. I believe that the pentagon has evidence that earth is soon to be invaded from.... :whispers: outside.

• metatron
    metatron

Powell is asked a general question about 'where to begin' if he was called into the Oval office. He then makes an odd comment about a 'crisis we don't even know about'. It sounds very out of context, as if he knows something and has accidentally refered to it, instead of just the nice general stuff he's been spouting up till then. Brokaw didn't ask about a sudden crisis.

metatron

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

metatron:

It sounds very out of context, as if he knows something and has accidentally refered to it,

So that is what you think? Well, I'm glad you finally nailed your colours to the mast.

Here's what I think happened:

Brokaw summed up the current crises faced by the country and the president and suggested that the new president would have a lot to deal with on January 21st (war, economy, healthcare, climate change etc.)

He asked Powell what he would say if called into the Oval office on that day.

As part of his response Powell suggested that there would likely be further - currently unknown - issues to deal with, given the nature of time and politics and so on, and went on to suggest some general solutions (restoring confidence, education, showing leadership and so on).

Do you think it's even remotely possible that my interpretation is correct and that, perhaps, someone who's involved in a conspiracy of truly epic levels, a vast treasonous murderous conspiracy didn't just accidentally and quite casually mention it?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I think, funkyderek, that if you discovered Ivory, it might be suavederek.

• metatron
    metatron

This goes further on Biden's remarks:

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/oct2008/bidn-o22.shtml

Powell's response is odd as I said. He jumps into an immediate crisis response when that isn't called for, by the previous context or Brokaw's question

Derek, the intention to 'set up' Iraq and invade it was discussed among US leaders long before it happened.

Some leaders even made bold references to it - that the media ignored.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

Derek, if you doubt that an American leader can make a stupid remark that 'tips their hand' on a conspiracy - and the media ignores it!, then read the following:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2835.htm

metatron

• sacolton
    sacolton

Maybe we're gearing up to invade Iran?

• metatron
    metatron

Bingo! That's what I'm afraid of. I am trying to figure out what Biden meant about Obama being forced to make an unpopular decision, that would require Democrats to stand behind him, because it will later be shown to be right.

The Draft? A depression caused by a shutoff of oil? I can see how Democrats and others might feel screwed, after attacking Bush for Iraq, only to find that their guy is starting a war with Iran that's 10 times worse. It would remind me of Wilson ( 'he kept our boys out of war') and Roosevelt ( 'I will not send your boys to a war in Europe').

I hope cooler heads prevail

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit