How often do you go to the meetings at the KH this year?

by asilentone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Zero

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Never, not even when my parents come to visit.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

hmm, 4/2006 Memorial.

• Deidra
    Deidra

I haven't stepped foot in a KH since April 2003 for Memorial. I will not go into another KH or allow my children to unless it's the funeral of an immediate family member. Even driving by a KH makes me nauseas

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The last time I went to a boasting session was for the REJECT Jesus Party in 2005. The time before, I went to a book study that had to be cancelled because the heat failed (a frequent event in that Kingdumb Hell) in the back room, and I didn't bother staying for the other congregation's regular boasting session. I don't remember the time before that.

In 2006, I bought a Ouija board instead of going to the REJECT Jesus Party. Hey, if I am going to worship the devil, I might as well do it honestly.

• The Missus
    The Missus

once - memorial. But I only do it because I know it makes my dad happy. But I am wondering how much longer I can put up this charade . . . even once a year at the kingdom hall is unbearable.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Not one time!

• wha happened?
  • Dagney
    Dagney

One Sunday meeting to hear a friend's talk.

(Sitting through the WT study was pure torture. I had to tune out the audio and just read the Bible.)

• yknot
    yknot

Save two months of being free and two weeks of sickness....... 2 or more each week

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit