How often do you go to the meetings at the KH this year?

by asilentone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• calico
    calico

Big, Fat, Zero!

• gpp
    gpp

Just curious, I quit going to the Memorial years ago. I didn’t want to give any of my family any reason for hope or be a hypocrite. (The old “well at least he came to the Memorial” saving line). Acknowledging the fact that the Memorial is the Super Bowl for Jay Dubs... Why does anyone go if they have called “BS” on the whole thing?

• halcyon
    halcyon

Zero. I don't want to remind them that I exist.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Woohoo 2..Never!!..Woohoo 2..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

my last one was Cracker-and-Wine Pass-Around Festival 07! never been back since!

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

None. I manage to run into the witnesses about everyday in the small community where we live.....they don't bother to invite me to the meetings anymore....I wonder why? Oh, I almost forgot the Memorial invitation abandoned and floating around on our porch this past year! Nothing will take us back, be it funerals, weddings, whatever...when it's over, it's over.

• happy2bout2
    happy2bout2

I was df'ed in dec 2003. i continued for about 9 months till i moved in Oct 2004. I haven't be back since. What a HUGE relief. I do not miss it at all. GOOD RIDDANCE!!! Rob

• happy2bout2
    happy2bout2

I forgot to mention that, unfortunately my daughter still goes. Hopefully when she's old enuff, she'll see thru the gargabe that goes on there. Time will tell.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

My next meeting will be when (if) my wife ever da's herself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit