Oh God she's dumb... LOL!

by dawg 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BurnTheShips
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I love Sarahcuda

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I think they both did an excellent job at this debate, alot of the commentator's do too.

I think she held her own very well, I think for the most part she gave reasonably quick answers, honest answers, she didn't have to to ponder them awhile, with the exception of a couple times.

I am pleased with this debate, and I am impressed with the moderator for being fair and unbiased.

The commentators do feel that she held her own and did a pretty good job.

To be fair before I speak, I don't want McCain to get into the office because of
    two issues- schools and ending the Iraq War. So I side with Obama. I also
    don't think that Obama would as likely die in office as McCain might, so I doubt
    Joe would be president, but Sarah might. She sure is pretty, and I would not
    mind the comedy skits with Tina Fey for 4 years, but otherwise, I would really
    hate to see McCain's version of NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND and his continuous
    call to arms in the middle east.

One commentator was tearing up Joe's statements by examining the known
    record. I didn't catch it, but I am sure other commentators were tearing up Sarah.
    It's pretty easy to say "Your guy is against this or that" or "He voted down support
    for that group or this group." If one guy votes against a bill with a bunch of riders,
    the opponent says he didn't support the troops or the children. If he votes for the
    same bill, then the opponent says he voted for pork barrel projects. The whole
    race is about what each candidate accidentally said.

While I am not a McCain/Palin supporter, I have no big problem with the inexperience
    factor. Nobody is ready for the job without a good staff of advisors. Either major
    party candidate or their VP will support the party's will on most every issue. My
    big problem with Sarah is that she is an extreme fundamentalist Christian. I didn't like
    the Mormon cult member and am glad that Mitt isn't the VP candidate, but Sarah isn't
    much better as far as using her own mind or just going along with her religious beliefs
    dictated to her.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Palintology

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well if it weren't for Mitt Romney, Huckabee would be the nominee, so now we have to live with McCain, but Sarah Palin makes McCain much more electable.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    ...but Sarah Palin makes McCain much more electable.

For the most part, this is correct for the average American.
    However, if she were running for president, the press and the tabloid
    mentality of the Americans would grind her up for her history and
    religious background and family problems.

I actually like the idea of less experienced, but successful local politicians
    running for higher office. "The founding fathers" seemed to indicate that
    the lawmakers should come from the ordinary people (farmers, businessmen)
    and serve four to eight years then go back to their ordinary life. We got away
    from that, but bringing in new faces like Obama or Palin is closest to bringing
    it back.

I actually prefer a shakeup in Washington like Ralph Nader would provide.
    It's a shame that Americans think that anyone outside of the Republican and
    Democrat cannot ever win these elections. If we started voting for them, their
    percentages would go up and they could be viable candidates. If I weren't a
    faded JW who has not registered to vote (maybe next time), I am certain that
    I would vote for one of the lesser-known candidates. Our two-party system
    makes people feel like there is only two choices of the direction to go.

• seawolf
    seawolf

oh wow didn't know the debates were on. I was on the phone the entire time with a woman that's 1 million X smarter than Palin so.....

• dawg
    dawg

Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies is smarter than Palin, and she has some shine in that jug.

• dawg
    dawg

Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies is smarter than Palin, and she has some shine in that jug.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Sarahcuda -- oh PLEASE.

It's old news by now -- Nancy and Ann Wilson have wanted the McCain-Palin campaign to stop using their "Barracuda" song in their campaign events."Sarah Palin's views and values in NO WAY represent us as American women."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20223698,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontentcnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit