Oh God she's dumb... LOL!

by dawg 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Biden's Afghan Whopper

Biden is telling absurd lies about Afghanistan tonight. In particular, he's repeatedly claimed that "we've spent less in Afghanistan in seven years than we spend in a month in Iraq."

He's made that claim, or claims to that effect, repeatedly. It is, to put it bluntly, a complete Goddamned lie.

According to the Congressional Research Service, spending on the war in Afghanistan since 2001 has been $172 Billion. Spending in Iraq is, as the Democrats repeatedly mention, a little under $10 Billion a month.

In other words, Biden's number is off by, oh, something like 2000%. Perhaps Obama's Sub-Committee ought to have held some hearings on Afghanistan after all.

He is either stupid or lying.

I'd say both.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Burn, you are aware that Cheney has claimed that the office of VP is part of the legislative branch, aren't you? Depending on which court order, or law suit he is battling at any given time. The man is a criminal.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jun/22/nation/na-cheney22

One Cheney staffer familiar with the matter said Thursday that the vice president has not complied with the order because his office has dual functions: It is part of the executive branch – the Bush administration – but also part of the legislative branch, given Cheney’s position as president of the Senate.
    “ But the significance of the dispute is enormous. It reveals with unusual clarity how stubbornly this vice president resists oversight,” Aftergood said. “If the executive order on classification can be violated at will, as the vice president has done, then agencies can abuse secrecy to conceal all kinds of mischief, and worse.”
  • Quandary
    Quandary

I have yet to hear anything about how "shrill" she is, IMO she out does Hillary in that dept.

• dawg
    dawg

I bet you that are against pot smokers must sit around all day and wonder... how a man that smokes weed is smarter than you even stoned... LOL!

• dawg
    dawg

You know why I quit fact checking Burns the Ships, almost everything he said is utter nonsense.

Bekseks, got your goat on the role of the VP as outlined in the US Constitution... it is clearly defined in, sorry Burns, Article 1 section 3.... "The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no vote, unless they be equally divided".

Your candidate is as dumb as a loon and thinks the VP role should be like Cheney's has been... that's scary, she might take Senate time to heal some demons or expel a witch or two... LOL

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"You know why I quit fact checking Burns the Ships, almost everything he said is utter nonsense."

Actually, almost everything he posts is a cut and paste from one right wing blog or another. No wonder he rarely gives links. Google "Joe Biden's 14 Lies Tonight" and you'll see what I mean.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

BTS is just trying very hard to defend Princess Sarah, poor thing I don't know how he's going to deal with it come November and Obama/Biden wins the election.

Bless his little socks!

nj

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"Bless his little socks!"

LOL - you know what they say about tiny feet...

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Well I've never met BTS in person so I can't tell you how big his feet are. But, I do know what they say about little feet!

He's just trying so hard to defend her even when she makes herself look stoopid.

nj

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    "Joe Biden's 14 Lies Tonight"

From McCain's campaign. And regardless of the source facts are facts.

http://www.johnmccain.com/McCainReport/Read.aspx?guid=343ba934-6417-4b65-ac9e-92348acb5e97

Learn how to Google.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit