Oh God she's dumb... LOL!

by dawg 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dawg
    dawg

This election is over... no way that performance can't hurt the McCain cause... LOL!

Bye Bye Republicans, at least she's "honest"... LOL!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Biden is winning this thing hands down. There's no competition. I'd be terrified to have her a president. She's over her head.

• dawg
    dawg

The last question, she went off on a tear, she's talking like a crazy person... this will go down in history as the worst debate ever.. I actually feel sorry for her...

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Dawg

Aren't you the same guy who couldn't even get along with his own party??

• watson
    watson

She's going for the sympathy vote. How's she doing Dawg.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Was it really that bad? I didn't catch it!

• dawg
    dawg

Was it really that bad? Are you freaking kidding me? She made a complete ass of herself...

Oh my goodness, please don't tell me you guys are blind to this utter foolishness.. LOL!

Transcript please, so I can post all the absolute dumb crap she's said.... LOL!

I can't wait for a transcript for this....

• shamus100
    shamus100

Shit... I missed it!

They had some hi-lights of her on the news... I don't follow the American politics too much, but she does seem a little green.

A woman gun-nut, LOL.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It's still on.

Palin's comments are "big picture" stuff, and are often devoid of substance and are made on values/ideological grounds. Biden gives well-constructed answers, citing details, facts, figures, voting records, etc. Palin did not make any major gaffes that I noticed, although she made some rather poor/embarrassing attempts at humor. In a sense, Palin : Obama in the last debate, Biden : McCain in the last debate, inasmuch as Obama was more "big picture" and McCain was more "facty" and specific in the last debate. Obama however is rhetorically a heck of a lot better than Palin; there is no comparison. Biden is the clear winner tonight.

My 5 cents. ;)

• beksbks
    beksbks

She started out very strong. But ultimately, everything she had was rote. She spewed it out like a robot. A snarky sarcastic robot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit