Oh God she's dumb... LOL!

by dawg 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dawg
    dawg

And the people will see that... her responses were as I thought they would be, they were scripted... I guarantee you she can't pass a test on foreign policy in a first year college class.... she was stupid, plain and simple, she was an idiot, just as anyone would be that goes to a faith healing congregation...

I actually feel sorry for her...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    She started out very strong. But ultimately, everything she had was rote. She spewed it out like a robot. A snarky sarcastic robot.

If I was there with you, I would give you the shoulder massage of your life to relieve the tension. Trust me, I am good. BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Dude! I have a pool! There is no tension

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    This was not a proper debate. For that you need two equally intelligent people. What we had was winky-smily robot versus intelligent human being. She reminds me of the female robots in Austin Powers film.
    when I stare deeply into Sarah's slightly squiffy eyes, I see a desert plain, with tumbleweed blowing through it, a church bell tolling and a dog barking in the distance....
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Burn...You almost made me spit my Coke into my keyboard -- and I'm on a laptop, which would be baaaaad....lol

• dawg
    dawg

Bye Bye Burns, she's a confirmed idiot who couldn't pass an exam and get into UGA.. your ticket lost, and tonight, the candidate that you've defended, looked like the idiot she plainly is... How can you possibly defend this crap?

Fun to watch this blow up... now, let's hope that we watch what the idiots in Washington enough to keep the Dems from making asses of themselves...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Burn...You almost made me spit my Coke into my keyboard -- and I'm on a laptop, which would be baaaaad....lol

Leo, I have two hands, and your beautiful mind is the ultimate aphrodisiac. BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Burn, do you have a pencil thin mustache that you can twirl??

• dawg
    dawg

I'd change the subject too Burns, that had to hurt... LOL!

Oh man that had to hurt...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    , do you have a pencil thin mustache that you can twirl??

If I let it grow in, that is what it would look like. I always wished I had more real estate between nose and lip for a proper womb broom, but alas, it is not in my genes.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit