Oh God she's dumb... LOL!

by dawg 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bud2114
    bud2114

Dumb is too gentle a word here for Palin. Alaskan whale blubber has more intelligence. The debate was not a debate at all. Compared to Biden who had articulate and concise arguments, Palin's responses reminded me of that infamous beauty queen contestant who last year made headlines for her butchered answer to the moderator's simple geography question. Watching and listening to Palin was like watching an episode of Jay Leno's late-nite "Jay Walking." If there was any credibility left in the McCain campaign Palin destroyed it last night. The race is over.

One has to wonder what was McCain thinking? The more I see of Palin the more utterly astonished I am that McCain could have made such a colossal blunder in choosing her as his VP running mate. Palin is has been an embarrassment to herself, to John McCain, to the Republican party, and finally to the whole election process. I mean, this country is in serious trouble if this is the best we can come up with for a VP candidate.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh God she's dumb... LOL! and lovely

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies is smarter than Palin, and she has some shine in that jug.

It's always hilarious when stupid pothead drunks think they are smarter than their superiors.

http://www.allfunpix.com/humor/pics3/stupid_people.jpg

BA- At least one of them lives in Georgia.

PS- It's name rhymes with "dog".

PPS- That lonely brain cell needs to believe it's smart, so keep on tokin'- it'll make ya smart.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies is smarter than Palin, and she has some shine in that jug.

It's always hilarious when stupid pothead drunks think they are smarter than their superiors

That's right BA -- attack the messenger. Good move.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Biden lied when he said that Obama would never meet unconditionally with Achmadinejad.

Here is the proof.

Obama's website:

Diplomacy: Obama supports tough, direct presidential diplomacy with Iran without preconditions. Now is the time to pressure Iran directly to change their troubling behavior. Obama and Biden would offer the Iranian regime a choice. If Iran abandons its nuclear program and support for terrorism, we will offer incentives like membership in the World Trade Organization, economic investments, and a move toward normal diplomatic relations. If Iran continues its troubling behavior, we will step up our economic pressure and political isolation. Seeking this kind of comprehensive settlement with Iran is our best way to make progress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1dSPrb5w_k

BTS

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I must say that I'd never believe there would come a day when I would learn something on JWD.

But I stand corrected and humbled.

Here is proof that politicians lie.

I am utterly dumbfounded.

Why didn't someone alert me to this much earlier?

BA- /End of sarcasm./

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Last night:

Biden: "Vice President Cheney's been the most dangerous vice president we've had probably in American history. He has — he has — the idea he doesn't realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the role of the vice president of the United States, that's the executive — he works in the executive branch. He should understand that. Everyone should understand that."

Article I has nothing to do with the VP role. It defines the Legislative Branch, not the Executive. Having been part of the Legislative Branch for 36 years, you'd think he would know this. "Everyone should understand that."

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Diplomacy : Obama supports tough, direct presidential diplomacy with Iran without preconditions.

Thank Heaven!!!!!

Clause 4 of Article 1

Clause 4: Vice President as President of Senate; Voting Power

The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no Vote, unless they be equally divided.

Section Three provides that the Vice President is to serve as President of the Senate, although in practice, the Vice President usually presides over the Senate only when a tie in the voting is anticipated. Neither the Vice President nor the full-time President pro tempore of the Senate preside over the body's routine sessions; instead, the President pro tempore typically deputizes a junior member of the assembly to fill the role. As a non-member of the assembly, the Vice President has no vote unless the Senate is equally divided, in which case the Vice President has what is called a casting vote. This is as contrasted with the Speaker of the House, who has always been chosen from among the Members of the House of Representatives, [38] and as a Member of the assembly can vote to both make or break a tie. This provision is typically seen as one of the "checks and balances" built into the U.S. Constitution, whereby the 3 branches of the federal government (Congress, President, and the courts) are given the ability to influence the others. In this case, the Vice President's ability to preside over the deliberations of the Senate and (more importantly) break tie votes, presumably in favor of the presidential administration's preferences, allows the Executive Branch to influence the behavior of the Senate (and, consequently, Congress).

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Biden said that Article I "defines the role, that's the executive, he works in the executive branch."

It does not.

Article II defines the Executive Branch.

Nice try though.

BTS

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Don't know what you guys are talking about but as long as George Bush is gone I'm happy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit