WE FINALLY HAVE THE REASON FOR THE BOOK STUDY CHANGE!!!!

by whereami 52 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

THe GB could tell JW's to start saving their poop and the brothers would come up with a theocratic reason why Jehoobah needs it.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Conjecture? I need to look up that word.

Of course someone took a poll and found out for sure what people's thinking and motives were as to just what do with the spare time and why.

Someone must have asked each one to get the answer that they think this or that.

I can't believe I lived this reasoning from birth to 37.

I never thought to ask, "But, how do they know that?"

Oh, I remember when I was stopped as a kid asking that question.

My parental and grandparental units would get very mad at me when I asked them how they knew something.

Got a slap or spanking for it but no answers.

No, wait. I got an answer: BECAUSE I (or JH or the Bible) SAID SO, THAT'S WHY! DON'T SASS!

Natural inborn logic was beat out of me.

Wow. It's been a long time.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

what a big surprise, i'm so shocked.

Keep moving folks, there's nothing to see here...

• White Dove
    White Dove

You know what they say about expectation post-poned.

When will they finally start getting sick?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Just had to add that after reading this I think it's a little sad (and silly!) to think about how much these people truly believe the entire world is revolving around them. Nobody cares about what meetings they have. They can do whatever they want. That last people on earth that have any leverage is the United Nations. It's all based on a childish, out of touch view of the world.

I'm glad the only time in my life that I bought into that stuff was my teenage years to early 20's. At least I can blame it on immaturity ;P

• johnny1980
    johnny1980

OH YAY another time to prepare for the crap on a spoon to swallow... OK so in other words, if you go out to eat or enjoy any kind of recreational activity on thursday night you are a goat. Well F**** you mother F****** JDubs.

Sick and tired of the control freaks! Haven't been to a meetin in 5yrs, and thank god, the real god who knows what people are truly about. Not killing people because they don't answer the door.!

• iloowy
    iloowy

> When ... get sick of it...

Hey Whitedove.

I've been sick of it for a long long time.

But the WT likes to kick a dead-horse.

--ILOOWY

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Satan's anger is growing - Satan doesn't give a rat's ass about JWs. No one else does either. What a self-dramatizing bunch of people. You'd think people would start waking up, by the time they've heard the "armageddon is right in front of us" for the thousandth time.

• seawolf
    seawolf

So much fine spiritual food that it got stuck in my throat and I had to give myself the spiritual heimlich to dislodge it all.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Rolls Eyes: Looking upward with an expression of contempt, often combined with a sigh. Used to indicate frustration and annoyance with the stupidity of a person or thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit