How many here went to pioneer school, and who were your instructors?

by BonaFide 38 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

I went in 1982, one of my instructors was Bill Baxter. I taught seven pioneer schools, but in another country.

And you?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I went to pioneer school, but since I'm a fader I can't say his name...

lol

h40

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When I was a pioneer there was no school they just gave me the territory and told me to start selling magazines.

Nowadays you have to go to school to cut grass, or work at McDonalds.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Jaguar Bass you old git LOL I bet you remember when "all this was fields . . ." LOL I went. 1984. Bramley, Leeds UK. Dennis Green was the instructor. Pub

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I went in 1993. In Utah. I can't remember his name, and don't know where my special blue book is. I quit pioneering after that, promised my dad 1 year.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never went myself, but I heard it's just another way to tell you what to say, how to say it, and how to avoid the excuses and get out there and make your time. After all, if they can do it from an iron lung or cross crocodiles, you can do it with a little snow or migraines.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I opted out of Pioneer School and got on the Servant Body because I have the right plumbing.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Went to pioneer school in Texas. Instructors were Woodly and Moreland. In 1991.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I went in 92 and had Hands Hubler and Bill Whithead........Hubler was the biggest A...hole I have ever met in my life.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Been there.

Got the T-Shirt.

And the cheesy "graduation" photo.

It was in the 80's.

BTW, was Bill Baxter the guy who gave the "Nobody's Gonna Tell Me What to Do. Nobutty!" talk while holding up an imaginary flag and waving it?

Very charismatic speaker.

Can't believe I bought the BS.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit