ARMAGEDDON IS HERE

by DoomVoyager 49 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    All you evil Apostates had better decide what to do with your few short remaining days, because Joe Hoober of Armies will be sure to have some suitable hideous death stored up for you sometime in late November or early December.

At least we get to have Thanksgiving.

• undercover
    undercover

My father-in-law was very interested in watching the developing news last night about the collapse...

I thought it weird that he was so interested. Usually college football is the only thing that keeps him motivated to watch TV. Financial matters have never interested him before.

But if he was in WT cult-think mode, he may have been putting 2 and 3 together himself...

I'll have to do a little prodding to see what he's thinking...

• hubert
    hubert

I see a "special edition" KM coming out over this. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Hope they start printing one soon. Not much time left.

Hubert

• asilentone
    asilentone

You can call your parents in 2009 about their predictions for 2008.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    You can call your parents in 2009 about their predictions for 2008.

That will never work. Next year will have its own crisis and this one will soon be forgotten. Next year is the beginning of Armageddon.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I have it on good authority that there is new lite on Armageddon.

It will not be worldwide. It will just be in The USA and it will start in Nebraska.

It won't happen until Oct. 13

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

You can call your parents in 2009 about their predictions for 2008. Wish I could - unfortunately I live with them x_x

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Wait I know, the Federal Reserve is the scarlet colored beast, and Babylon the Great is the banking industry. Wooo, one prophecy fits all.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Next year will have its own crisis and this one will soon be forgotten.

You have no idea. When we were on vacation in a tropical location earlier this year, we observed a "sundog" (look it up). My parents immediately concluded that it was a "sign in the heavens" and that Armageddon had begun!

Never heard a word about that since.

• asilentone
    asilentone

My Dad told me in field service in the early 1980's, that Armaggedon will come very soon because Ronald Reagan believes that Armaggeddon will come in his lifetime. Now RR is dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit