ARMAGEDDON IS HERE

by DoomVoyager 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

So.....they won't have to change the meetings due to the gas prices, right???

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes, my mom let it be known that this is the beginning of the end....(ahem) before my cable went out today

She forwarned me I should be watching for the government to turn on "false religion" for taxes to cover what is happening on wall street, although she called me to check her investments......

That the only thing she wants to see is for the govt. to attack the pope and catholics, and then she doesn't need to see anymore.

Yep, 74 years old and cheated out of the great grand tribulation...

When I hear this crap I get really tired, do you?

r.

• changeling
    changeling

Your parents have the cart before the horse. Babylon The Great has to be destroyed before Armageddon starts (according to The WT's timetable).

I'm sure most are thinking this is a fulfilment of the scrip that says "they will be throwing their money in the streets". Why they don't think that happend in 1929 when Wall Street collapsed, ushering in The Great Depression, beats me.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Thanks for the research Aligot. Never heard of that bit of nonsense before.

"I'm sure most are thinking this is a fulfilment of the scrip that says "they will be throwing their money in the streets". "

Where is that?

Your parents have the cart before the horse. Babylon The Great has to be destroyed before Armageddon starts (according to The WT's timetable).

Yeah, no worries, as I said in my first post they are just waiting for Babble On the Grape to be destroyed before Armageddon "officially" starts... but for all practical intents and purposes it has begun! FEAR!

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

The GT can't come next week.

Isn't there still the one prophecy to have not yet been fulfilled? Declaration of Peace and Security... How can the world call peace when the economy is almost dead? Even to facade it...there'd have to be...conditions... Wouldn't there?

• Mary
    Mary
    You may have heard of the collapse of several large US financial institutions this morning. The fact that this event coincides with a major natural disaster hitting the US is, according to my parents, 100% conclusive proof that Armaggedon has in fact begun.

It has? Hot da-umn, I'm gonna go out on a spending spree this afternoon......After all, won't we be throwing our money into the streets by the end of the week?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Can't wait. I will be cruising the streets this weekend, picking up the money that is being thrown.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

For people who are no part of the world, they sure freak out a lot about what's going on in it.

S

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would like for someone to answer DoomVoyager's question in his post # 403. Thanks!

• changeling
    changeling

Ezequiel 7:19.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit