ARMAGEDDON IS HERE

by DoomVoyager 49 Replies latest jw friends

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

FOR REAL THIS TIME, I PROMISE!

You may have heard of the collapse of several large US financial institutions this morning. The fact that this event coincides with a major natural disaster hitting the US is, according to my parents, 100% conclusive proof that Armaggedon has in fact begun. Really, not like those other times, this time it's for real.

Babble On the Grape will be destroyed within a matter of weeks, and the Paradise will be ushered in before the end of the year! All you evil Apostates had better decide what to do with your few short remaining days, because Joe Hoober of Armies will be sure to have some suitable hideous death stored up for you sometime in late November or early December.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep I can see some folks sobbering over this right now...GT is here!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

All you evil Apostates had better decide what to do with your few short remaining days, because Joe Hoober of Armies will be sure to have some suitable hideous death stored up for you sometime in late November or early December.

Damn, and right around the holidays too! It's gonna suck getting vaporized at Christmas time!

• ID Crisis
    ID Crisis

"Babble On the Grape will be destroyed within a matter of weeks ..."

Well, then I'd better 'get out' and stop going to meetings altogether ... Will we have storms and financial collapses in Australia too or will the signs be different? (it did hail here today)

Thanks so much for the warning.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Well ID Crisis, since Australia is on the bottom of the world, Joe Hoober might have just the opposite in store for you. You might have perfect weather and a period of massive economic growth! Of course that is all part of Joe Hoobers plan, he's just letting Satan lull you into a false sense of security so that BAM! he can obliterate the whole damn continent in one fell swoop. Joe Hoober never did like the way he made kangaroos. Too gangly.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This is exciting. Did they indicate how BTG is to be destroyed? If the UN is to do the destruction I hope they clean up the bodies because there is too much trash already in midtown east in Manhattan.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

44m, read Jeremiah 25:33 to answer your question.

"And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up and buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become."

(the only reason I even know that scripture is becuase it was discussed at length with great relish at the last public talk.)

• ID Crisis
    ID Crisis

Thanks for the new light, DV. I'll keep on the watch. Especially for those kangaroos.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Interesting, so the corpses will be left out to rot...stinky

• flyphisher
    flyphisher
    100% conclusive proof that Armaggedon has in fact begun

Certainly for some traders and bank-employees. Be sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit