Is it too late?

by Hikaru 42 Replies latest jw friends

• still_in74
    still_in74
    Grrr, Nevermind then. If all you can do is try to sell me stuff about 'researching' and the WT. And not even bother to answer the question without sarcasm. (Hard to tell on the internet, but that's obviously sarcasm.) Then just forget it. I don't need your answers, if that's all it is.
    the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

oh nice WTW - someone opens their heart on JWD, an 18 year old girl that can be helped and you talk this same old shit you always do.... very nice. Get your head out of your ass...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Josie..Hey Girl!..You gave her some good advise..All you can do,is hope she takes it..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Here is a link that discusses the unforgivable sin. I hope it helps. In my opinion, you have not committed this sin.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/unpardonablesin.html

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

another one of those hit and run JWs. You all answered her question fully, but she wasn't satisfied. What is the unforgiveable sin? There isn't one. Ask for forgiveness and it will be given. Not the answer she wanted. I don't really believe that original post, to tell you the truth.

• LisaAnn
    LisaAnn

I'm with you, Hortensia. Didn't quite ring true...

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's never too late to go back to the wt. And, don't worry about doing it out of fear. Most jws do it for that, and anyway, the bible says you're supposed to be afraid of god.

It's never too late, because the wt has been setting dates since the beginning, and it never came. Charles russel, rutherford, fred franz, they all set dates for the end. But, no end ever came, except for their own ends. And so, don't worry about too lateness... you have all the time in the world. In fact, you are going to come to your own end before armageddon comes to this world.

The end of the world thing at god's hand is a totally artificial fake enterpretation that is read into the bible. All that end of the system concept was referring to the end of the jewish system. There are no second fulfillments. Jesus said that some of his friends would be there when he came back. Did his friends see him coming back w power and angels? No. That should tell you something. So, go back to the wt, but don't be afraid. You will die of old age or disease, and the new system won't come before then.

S

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Magic 8-Ball says,

"REPLY HAZY. TRY AGAIN."

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

YES It's to late to appease your boyfriend! Tell the jerk if he ever needs to have someone to deny God and bow down to his wishes to take a hike and grow up.
    This sure smacks of one of those hit and run episodes.

Its sorta like when someone ask you what would you do if you knew the world would end tomorrow and you tell them you would throw the biggest party you ever have today/tonight and enjoy whatever time is left, then they get mad at you cause it wasn't what they wanted to hear. They wanted to hear that you would run in panic and cry and be all scared out of your mind.

the stone sentinel,
    StoneWall

• rebel8
    rebel8

Is that an unforgiveable sin? It shouldn't be, according to wt teachings, but that doesn't mean they will follow their own rules. They often don't. You may find this hard to believe, but it's true.

Is it possible this wasn't the *only* reason you really left the org? Could it be you were discontent or doubtful of some things, but you're afraid to admit that to yourself?

I recommend before you research the jw org, start with your fear about the GT coming. This is based upon your belief that there are more earthquakes now and the other signs foretold in the Bible are now happening in ways unique to today. Please research this. Don't use "apostate" sources if you are suspicious. Don't use wt sources either. Just use real science, and many sources to see what the majority say. The truth will always stand up to scrutiny.

First make a list of the reasons why you believe the GT is coming. Then research them one by one. Compare current stats to stats applicable to the thousands (millions) of years of human history.

There are steps you can take after that (www.lulu.com/ex-jw has some), but first and foremost IMO you should start with what I said above.

After you find out the truth about human/Earth history, you will be able to work on accepting the truth, decreasing your fear, and then making a more objective decision about how to proceed with the org -- a decision not based upon fear.

(( ))

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Eh, this may be necroposting. But I figured I should at least do the courtesy of responding to those that did help. So to the ones that helped, thank you. I understand what it is now. That helped greatly. The rest of you.....how to say this without flat-out flaming... Er, you're as bad as 4chan, heh. All I asked was an answer to a question and you jump me and go completely off-topic. To even go so far as to doubt my first post? If you think I'm lying, okay then, that's your problem, believe what you wish. But you don't have to be stuck up about it and act like complete know-it-alls. But whatever, Just remember, I asked a question, not a request for a debate.

Again, thanks to those that did help.You're kind.

Ja Ne (Goodbye for now.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit