How Many Here Have Voted Since You've Left The Religion?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen one
    frozen one

Since 1994 I've voted every time there is an election, both the primary and general. I like to vote early and often. I also stand for and sing along with (as best I can) the National Anthem.

• flipper
    flipper

I left the witnesses in late 2003- voted for the first time in November of 2004. I am a registered Democrat- will vote for Obama this November

• NanaR
    NanaR

I registered and voted for the first time in 2004. I registered as an "Independent". I have voted at every opportunity since.

Ruth

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I've voted.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Voted for John Kerry.

• LayingLow
    LayingLow

I just registered a few weeks ago. At first I thought, "Hey, I'm going to throw my vote away by not voting, so I might as well vote for an independent like Barr. He'll never win, and then the other parties will know that I'm protesting their candidates by 'throwing my vote away' on an independent." So I registered as a "No Party" voter, and look forward to exercising that in November.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

Not only do I vote I ran for office and won! I served as a city councilman for two years. Now, I have been ask by the States Attorney to be a Republican Ward Chairman.....why stop at just voting?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I've been voting since the 80's

Ron Paul,

Ross Perot

John Kerry

I seem to pick the loosers.

• berylblue
    berylblue

I don't know many who are pleased with the candidates for president this year, and Nader isn't on the ballot in PA as far as I know. I'll vote for McCain, but I'm not happy about it.

• Mandette
    Mandette

Exercising my right as a citizen. I've voted since 2000. The first time I did vote I felt naughty!

Not feeling naughty anymore.....If I don't vote I can't complain!

Mandette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit