How Many Here Have Voted Since You've Left The Religion?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I'm an unregistered Independent, and I've been voting since the 1990s.

Obama and Biden totally impressed me this past week. Historic times!

S4

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I've voted in every election since 1988.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I registered a couple of years ago and voted for mayor, I think.

I'm voting for Obama this year.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Never voted, never will, I don't even want to carry a small part of the blame when a leader I voted for goes to war and kills innocent civilians sorry guys :(

• White Dove
    White Dove

Reniaa,

I have to agree with you there. When I think of the "collateral damage" that presidents cause, it turns my stomach.

I respect you decision not to vote.

I vote because I am naturally patriotic and like to be a part of things, but I totally understand why you don't.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Forgot to mention that the presidents "are placed in their relative positions by God."

That scripture gives all Christians the right to vote.

That is my answer to JW's if the subject comes up. Hasn't yet, but it will, I'm sure.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Yes. Heh heh heh I was bad. I voted before I was technically "out".
    I had not attended in several months and by then the family was questioning me, I was writing my da letter.
    It was raining and I walked up to the nearby school with a hood over my hair and was so stinking happy to do something FOR my country.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Never voted, never will, I don't even want to carry a small part of the blame when a leader I voted for goes to war and kills innocent civilians sorry guys :(

Or you could........vote for the green party. In our case here in the states that would mean voting for Ralph Nader. But hey, it's a Protest vote

:)

Keep in mind that some politicans actually are against this war :)

Either way, no need to apologize.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Yep, I'm a registered Dem

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I vote every chance I get!..Tonight i`m going to vote about having a shot of scotch..I`ll probably win!..LOL!!........................Reniaa..Every time there`s a war..They need bombs!..Some bombs need engines,to deliver the bombs to they`re targets!.......The Rand Cam Engine Corp. Makes those engines!........The WBT$ and I,both hold stock in that company!..They own 50% of Rand Cam..I own a 500 shares..We are fellow shareholders!.........So..If you want to do something real nice,for both me and the WBT$.....Vote for some one who wants to start a War!..Or..Keep an existing War going!..If you support the WBT$,it`s the right thing to do!..Tank 2................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit