How Many Here Have Voted Since You've Left The Religion?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Every time there`s a war..They need bombs!..Some bombs need engines,to deliver the bombs to they`re targets!.......The Rand Cam Engine Corp. Makes those engines!........The WBT$ and I,both hold stock in that company!..They own 50% of Rand Cam..I own a 500 shares

They STILL own stocks in RCam??

• willyloman
    willyloman

We went to our last meeting in December 2003. We registered to vote in the 2004 primary and also voted in the general in '04. And in every election since.

I vote because I can.

We are proudly voting for Obama this year.

After his speech last night, I told my wife: "I cannot even imagine being a dub now and having to sit out this historical year, pretending it didn't matter who wins."

She said, "Maybe the Universe led us out of the organization so we could participate in this moment."

I think that's probably true.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rand Cam is a money maker!..The WBT$ loves money!..Why would they shut it down?..Or sell it off?..War is big Business!....JW`s don`t know about it.Those that do,don`t care..Those that do know and care will be disfellowshipped for causing a disturbance in the congregation........The WBT$ has they`re base`s covered..They make good money at religion..And..They make good money at War.......I don`t much like the WBT$ religion..But..I don`t mind doing business with them in War!.............The WBT$ and I need something to Blow Up!..Like a whole frigg`n country!..We need a War!.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

It was the first thing i did that crossed that JW line. Voting in the 1997 UK election, it felt good.

Paul

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Im a registered Independent. Voted for the first time last year. If I recall correctly. didn't the WTS put in a Watchtower somewhere that it was a conscience matter when it comes to voting?? Maybe Blondie can come up with the article. Im sure they put some kind of spin on it.

The Claw.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Yup!

As a wise man once said "If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice."

• yknot
    yknot

This was my first year.....beyond local school board & bond elections.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

not yet - but I have voted in my heart

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

GO-BAMA. Rep vp is under investigation.

• XJWNB
    XJWNB

I was a register voter before I felt into trap of WTS. Now, after a good 9 years of in-effective brainwashing, I am again a register voter.

But, I could never understand why it was forbidden to vote for a president when the hall would always take a vote to pay for the visiting CO insurance or his expenses. My voting at the hall always surrounded money, where my voting at an election didn’t’. What the hell!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit