Lost a Good Friend in Death this Weekend- He Worked Part Time For Me

by flipper 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

(((Mr. Flipper,)))

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

So many times is hard to find the good that we are all supposed to find out of tragedy that is just so unfair. Maybe all we can do to carry on is hug our loved ones tighter, tell them you love them more.

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

Flipper just wanted to say that I am sorry. Life is so unfair sometimes. I am glad he had you as a friend you seem like a caring person and I am sure he knew that. My thoughts are with you.

• free2think
    free2think

Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Mr Flipper.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Mr. Flipper.

It's a shame people have to work so hard.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all the replies. Your thoughts are warmly appreciated.

THE CHICKENEST- Thanks bro. When you do have employees as you say - we do know about how hard their circumstances are , and how hard they struggle. And that's what troubles me so much about Jim - he never seemed to get rest or comfort from his troubles and hardships. I'm sorry to hear about the young man committing suicide in your area.

YKNOT- Thanks sis- I appreciate it.

WASANELDERONCE- Thanks. Good advice from you. I appreciate it. I will keep loving those I have still with me. And I do realize Jim was a ticking time bomb slowly going off for years since he was a teenager. Life certainly is random. Sorry your dad's best friend's wife died.

NELLY 136- I hope Jim is resting in peace now.

SAMMIELEE24 - Sammie's wife- Thanks sis . Thanks very much for the kind thought. It does make us wonder about life sometimes.

FLYING HIGH NOW- I'm so sorry to hear this happened multiple times to your ex-husbands relatives. Jesus. I hope things don't happen in 3's all the time.

BABA YAGA- Thanks for the kindness. Yes Jim was working so hard for his brother's sake - that he did forget about himself.

CALIBER- Thanks. It really does make us pause and take stock of our life and reflect.

AK-JEFF- It was extremely high blood pressure Jim had wasn't it ? The doctors couldn't believe he was alive when they put him on the blood pressure medicine in the first place !

DAGNEY- Thanks sis. I agree with you the main good thing we can take from this is to hug our loved ones tighter and tell all of them - we love them more . Great advice !

VERY STUPID 77- Thanks my friend for your caring thoughts. I tried to show Jim love and caring while he walked this earth and the times we worked together. I hope he felt that caring. I know he did .

FREE 2 THINK- Thanks for the love sis.

JAGUAR BASS- It is a shame people have to work so hard with not much to show for it. Thanks bro

• flipper
    flipper

COCO- You are so right. My friend spent his life helping his brother and others. I know his life was not for nothing. He accomplished great things. I doappreciate you and everybody elses comments. Thanks again, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Sorry about your friend passing. Life sucks for most of us even in our so-called progressive society.

May he now get the rest he missed in life.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Sorry for your loss flipper. It's hard to know what to say when something like this happens, so I guess the only thing I can say is you and your friend were very lucky to have known one another. I lost my best friend 4 years ago, and the warmth of our relationship and the love we had for one another was the main thing that helped me get through the loss.

((((((((flipper))))))))

sooner7nc

• dawg
    dawg

I'm sorry to hear that Flipper... at least it was quick, I'm not meaning that to sound hard, but we all die, and if I've got to go, why not a quick death? I know you'll miss him, and my heart goes out to you, but the memories of this life and those we met along the way make life richer... good that you had a good friend to share time with.

• dinah
    dinah

Sorry to hear that, Mr. Flipper. He sounds like he was a big hearted person who shoulda spent a little time taking care of himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit