INTRIGUE, SPYING, DO & CO INSIDE INFO @ THE SPANISH EXJW FORUM

by iloowy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Observer17
    Observer17

Hi all,

Relative to the discussion at hand and the actual title of this thread ...

What do you think of this post, made by "Farkel" January 5, 2003?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/43942/615419/post.ashx#615419

I was told by a very well connected and high-ranking Watchtower person from the Brooklyn Bethel that the Watchtower Publishing Corporation regulary and routinely monitors high-profile boards like this. He said there are several reasons for this: 1) The society wants to know what "high profile" opposers are saying about them and 2) they want to know if elders, CO, DOs and other important Watchtowerites are posting and what they are saying. (They are.)

This is a fact. I don't give a rat if you believe it or not. This is a fact.

Farkel

Based upon the above, could this discussion board (JWD), and the Spanish one in question mentioned above, be particularly "monitored" because of the presence of secret COs & DOs covertly among us?

Could there be more going on here ... "than meets the eye," I ask?

Observer

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What do I think of Farkels post?.....Doug is a straight shooter.....I`ve always known him to be truthful..And..On top of things,regarding JW`s and the WBT$..........If he says it`s so..I believe him................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    the Watchtower Publishing Corporation regulary and routinely monitors high-profile boards like this. He said there are several reasons for this: 1) The society wants to know what "high profile" opposers are saying about them and 2) they want to know if elders, CO, DOs and other important Watchtowerites are posting and what they are saying. (They are.)

I believe this and have said so everytime the subject comes up. Why? It makes sense. Mid-to-large corporations have always utilized a service (used to be called a "clipping" service as in clipping from newspapers and magazines) to monitor every time their name is mentioned in the media no matter what the context, good or bad. The internet now makes this even easier to do. I've always thought that they might hire an outside, neutral law firm (thus invoking the protection of 'client confidentiality') to monitor internet discussions, rather than use a JW who could become corrupted.

As for the post from Madrid: it is totally feasible, with just a couple of points that are not clear enough, but could have a reasonable explanation given the differences in culture and language. Such as, why go to a well-known restaurant when they want to be discreet? Why would the CO and DO trust the guy with such potentially explosive information?

Otherwise, none of this is a stretch.

• iloowy
    iloowy

Jeru @ ExTJ.com/foro
    once again had a conversation with the CO
    in question.

The guy sounds like he's going
    through an awful time and maybe
    on his way out.

But slowly, and painfully.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get
    more and more traveling reps of the WT
    visiting and making contact with the
    discussion boards and members.

Thanks everyone for your insights and
    for keeping the discussion open and
    interesting.

With regards.

--ILOOWY

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Ok if u are from Madrid What was the name of the Gran Via when Franco ruled Spain? My Business partner spent 12 years in Madrid

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Ynot mentioned: “Well one way to find out is if such a letter/outline is confirmed by our dear undercover Elders.
    If their CO mentions either the restricting of privileges based on attendance, or the 'family is second' stuff then we will know if it is true”.

Guys:
    I have a copy of the Spanish letter that was mentioned in this post.

Check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/undercoverelder/co_letter.pdf

It REALLY says that “personal necessities and family matters are a SECONDARY objective”… Check page 2, par.1.

Have a great day!

Tooktheredpill

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

What happened? - Iloowy is not from Madrid - it's the brothers he was quoting from the Spanish ex-JW forum that are.

So, two verifications on this letter in Spanish to the BOEs.

I still find this fascinating..

S4

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

I'm not too sure about how genuine the original post is.

However, that even if there is a small level of dissent, the majority will continue to tow the line. And the way that the control works is to isolate and ostracise any dissenters, painting them as apostates and evil. Look what happened to Ray Franz.

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Seeker4: What happened? - Iloowy is not from Madrid - it's the brothers he was quoting from the Spanish ex-JW forum that are.

So, two verifications on this letter in Spanish to the BOEs.

I still find this fascinating.. ---- Incredible, huh?!! The letter mentions ("between the lines") that an Elder that promotes higher education for their kids is not complyng with the Elder's requirements! Whatever... TTRP

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I didn't realize that was the same letter.

I know that that letter and its comments about education has led at least one elder to step down.

Again, more evidence of what I said - the WTS is its own worst enemy.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit