INTRIGUE, SPYING, DO & CO INSIDE INFO @ THE SPANISH EXJW FORUM

by iloowy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Well one way to find out is if such a letter/outline is confirmed by our dear undercover Elders.

If their CO mentions either the restricting of privileges based on attendance, or the 'family is second' stuff then we will know if it is true.

Sometimes outlines don't cross the pond.......anyone in the US heard the "lap dance" outline like our Brits?

Guess iloowy will have to keep up on the spanish boards to confirm confirmation!.......

.....stranger things have happened......

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    or the 'family is second' stuff then we will know if it is true.

But hasn't family always been second to serving Jah the organization? Isn't that the why of shunning? Duh?

I believe every word of this letter.

Stiila, I think you will see major shake up way before 5 years have passed.

Just my 2 cents.

• yknot
    yknot

Yes.....but unwritten in regards to male leadership within the KH.....

• reniaa
    reniaa

Read and found it lacks the ring of reality, Theiur choice of just a random ex-Jw (who just happens to be the author) to offload all this on and the specific topics smacks more of someone trying to make themselves look good or just start rumour snowball and considering how its reached this forum maybe called quite effective.

This would need objective third party confirmation to persuade me

Lol "if something sounds to good to be true............"

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Yes.....but unwritten in regards to male leadership within the KH.....

Thank you. Now I understand.

Wow. Then that will be a big deal to see it actually come out in print stating that.

Surely they would find some way to twist a scripture to back it up, wouldn't they? Do you think they will use "love god first and your neighbor second"? Maybe reduce the family to neighbor status?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    That story sounds like a crock of shit. It's so bluntly contrived it's painful.

• White Dove
    White Dove

If the CO's and DO's were really so tired of the WTS being dishonest, wouldn't they have quit by now?

The letter makes it look like most of them are talking behind Bethel's back.

I really doubt they are filled up to here with Bethel's BS.

When they are given Bethel sanctioned power over thousands of others, resistance is futile.

It's the best high for them.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm not too sure what contrived means although I did look it up. I just didn't get it.

I'm going to guess that it means it is obvious that the letter is ficticious and being passed as factual.

It's got "fake" written all over it.

There is no explaination for the CO to be meeting with someone and spilling such info to him.

The swearing level that the CO used is more matched to that of someone in the anger and beyond stages of recovery from the cult than someone who is still in but sick of it all.

Sounds like something Hollywood would come up with: Higher up meeting with a nobody in a restaurant under cloak and dagger means (a letter saying to shhh...meet us here).

Makes a lousy B movie.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    It's got "fake" written all over it.

More like something a 20 year old might write.

BTW in the English translation I see cuss words edited with asterisks but I don't readily see that in the "original" Spanish.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This does not ring true.

Es un paquete the mentiras.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit