INTRIGUE, SPYING, DO & CO INSIDE INFO @ THE SPANISH EXJW FORUM

by iloowy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• iloowy
    iloowy

The following is a translation of a message to EXTJ.com/foro (let's call it the Spanish JWD)
    The poster "jerubaal1914" from Spain is very respected and has been a good source of inside info.
    Below I've done a quick translation of his message and quote the original in Spanish at:

http://www.extj.com/foro/view_topic.php?id=4684&forum_id=1

Hello friends. Yesterday, apart from some sad events, I had a very interesting day, too interesting, and I must tell you what. After going to the cinema, as I said before in another thread, I received a surprising call from an acquaintance, a district overseer in Spain--for whatever reason I happened to have my cell phone with me--and he told me “I need to talk to you. I'm with someone else”. I thought he was referring to my father.

The truth is that I got nervous, I couldn’t help it. I told him that we could have dinner together, and he asked me to please use discretion. And he had plenty of motives to be discreet. We went to dinner at a famous restaurant in Madrid.

My surprise was when he introduced me to the third person in question--a circuit overseer. Imagine the situation. I had to swallow hard because I did not know what was going on.

I did not know what to say. For a moment I thought they were going to talk to me about the discussion forum, everything that I was saying there, and they were going to threaten me with something ... but it didn’t go like that at all.

He (the DO) began to speak in a tone of voice very different from the Assemblies. His first speech was: Do not worry: We're just as fed up as you are.

Dear forum buddies, let me tell you, dinner lasted for over three hours. I do not want to recount every expression and information discussed because the locations and situations can give a lot away, but I can tell you that what I have been told are gems. I’ll tell you some, though.

The DO told me: “We are tired of Bethel and Brooklyn regulations.” He began telling me how they are instructed on supervising circuits, and how their only goal is that everything be done according to the ways of Brooklyn and their guidelines. Whatever else Brooklyn doesn’t care how it’s done. He told me about the arrangement of the Book Study, that deleting it has not settled very well with the WT purists and those who are not, because they have left us with "our asses in the air."

The CO told me that he’d been requested lists of brothers both Ministerial Servants and Elders who’ve been regularly missing the Book Studies so as to remove their privileges, and that now " what were they going to do."

The CO told me that more and more congregations are becoming more independent, that he understands why, and that there are bodies of elders who surpass Bethel Olympicicly, and what that means. Because he also does. In his own words he said: "for years now the talk outlines have me by the b***s " (I won’t say the profanity he used).

The CO drew from the right pocket of his Summer jacket, by the way a brand name one, a letter .... guess which one! The outline of the meeting of Elders and MS with the Circuit Overseer. And he had underlined the words: “family needs are secondary.” Does that sound familiar? He told me it was the most absurd thing he’d ever heard. He got a little more heated and said: “F**k’em up the a**.”

So now I told them: “Well, and why talk to me about this? I don’t know anything” I said. “I don’t understand.” Until this moment, I was quiet and waited to see whether it was a conversation-trap.

The replied that they know about me, and that if I chose to leave as a JW it was for a good reason. They told me they knew of my conversations with other elders (How ???), and that what I thought and I said in my committee was the same thing the majority of CO’s and DO’s were thinking... I asked them how it was they knew what I’d been saying at these meetings. They answered with: "Do you need to ask or are you telling us?"

They told me that they are privy to letters that get passed around between very important members of Bethel (Spain Branch) and the Society, and that people very HIGH UP in Bethel tell them everything up to the second. They didn’t name names... but said "let us say that if I were the branch committee, I’d be wary of EVERYONE at my table. Verbatim Text of the DO. He told me: “I can read up to here."

Here comes the funny part. They asked me to please join this forum EXTJ.COM, that many CO’s read the forum more that their own Watchtower, and publish letters they will give me, or comments they make to me, because they can communicate with other CO’s this way. Mary, David ... are you hallucinating? I spoke of the forum, and some of those who post here. Mary, David, once again ... Did you know that you are the new Watchtower in many circuits?

They told me they have suspicions of having "spies" behind, and assured me that Bethel has begun a witch hunt, as they are very nervous with people who are giving inside information. They told me that in Bethel nobody dares to send e-mails with "sensitive" information, because they fear that they are spying on the computers.

Well, then we talked about doctrines and started to laugh at Daniel and Revelation. One of them, with a glass of wine, told me: “What do I look like, Rutherford?”

I swear it’s like I was having hallucinations. I did not know that until this point how things were. They told me that they are embarrassed to do the Book Study with Revelation, and that when they're in meetings, sometimes they go to the lobby so as not to listen to the nonsense, making like they’re going over paperwork. Hallucinating it seemed, friends of the forum.

Incidentally, the CO’s tongue was getting warmed up, he told me: I’ve been tired of the circuit for quite a while. Let’s see if I can get drunk and they’ll assign me to Bethel, like they did Juan V. (those in Spain know who I’m talking about)

Forum members ... Do you know that I'm still feeling like it was a hallucination? I’ll tell you more things the next time. But I assure you that this is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me. By the way, finally, I told them that I would join the forum.

CO and DO if you are reading my post, you know who I am. Since I told you night that there would be a surprise.

=====================================================
    Original post in Spanish

Hola amigos. Ayer, aparte de los sucesos tristes que hubo, tuve un fin de día interesante, demasiado interesante, y os lo tengo que contar. Tras ir al cine, como antes expresé en otro hilo, recibí una llamada sorprendente de un conocido superintendente de distrito en España. Por la razón que sea tenia mi móvil, y me dijo: Tengo que hablar contigo. Voy con alguien más. Pensé que se refería a mi padre.

La verdad es que me puse nervioso, no lo pude evitar. Le dije que si cenábamos en un sitio, y me pidió por favor discrección. Los motivos sobran. Fuimos a cenar a un conocidísimo restaurante de Madrid.

Mi sorpresa fue cuando se presentó el tercero en discordia: un superintendente de circuito. Imaginaros la situación. Tragué saliva, porque no sabía de qué iba todo.

No sabía qué decir. Por un momento creí que me iban a hablar del foro, de todo lo que estaba diciendo, y que me iban a amenazar...pero todo fue distinto.

Comenzó a hablar el SD, con un tono de voz muy distinto al de las Asambleas. Su primera expresión fue: No te preocupes: Estamos igual de hartos que tú.

Queridos foristas, la cena duró más de tres horas. No quiero contar todas las expresiones y datos, pues por ubicaciones y situaciones los pueden descubrir, pero sí puedo deciros perlas que me han dicho. Cuento algunas.

El SD me dijo: estamos hartos de Betel y de las normativas americanas. Me empezó a contar cómo los instruyen para supervisar a los circuitos, y cómo su único objetivo es el de que todo se haga a la manera de Brooklyn en cuanto a directrices. El resto les da igual. Me contó que el arreglo del Estudio del Libro, de eliminarlo ha sentado muy mal, tanto en puristas como en los que no lo son, porque les han dejado con "el culo al aire".

El SC me dijo que él había pedido listas de hermanos SM y Ancianos que faltaban a los Estudios del Libro con asiduidad para quitarles los privilegios, y que ahora "qué iban a hacer".

El SC me dijo que cada vez las congregaciones son mas independientes, y que hay cuerpos de ancianos que pasan "olimpicamente de Betel" y que el lo entiende. Porque él también lo hace. EN sus palabras me dijo: "desde hace años me paso el bosquejo por los mismisimos" (no llegó a decir la palabrota)

El SC sacó de su bolsillo derecho de una chaquetita de verano, por cierto, de marca, una carta....adivinad!!!! el bosquejo de la reunión de ancianos y sm con el circuito. Y tenía subrayado la expresión: las necesidades de familia son secundarias. ¿os suena no? Me dijo que era de lo más aberrante que había oído. Este se le fue un poco más la olla y dijo: Que les den por el culo.

En ese momento les dije: bueno, y porqué habláis conmigo de esto? Yo no sé nada les dije. No os entiendo. Hasta este momento, yo callado, y esperando ver si era una conversación-trampa.

Me respondieron que saben de mi caso, y que si yo opté por marcharme de ser TJ fue por algo. Me dijeron que sabían de mis conversaciones con otros ancianos (¿¿¿cómo???), y que lo que yo pensaba y dije en mi comíté era lo mismo que piensa....LA MAYORÍA DE LOS SC y SD. Les dije que como sabían de mis conversaciones en el comité y em respondieron: "nos lo preguntas o nos lo cuentas?"

Me contaron que se cartean con miembros muy importantes de Betel las cartas de la Sociedad, y que gente MUY ALTA de Betel les cuenta todo al segundo. No me dijeron quien........pero dijeron "digamos que si yo fuera el comité de sucursal, miraría extraño a TODOS los de mi mesa. Palabras textuales del SD. Me dijo: hasta aquí puedo leer. "

Aqui viene lo gracioso. Me pidieron por favor que me metiera en este foro EXTJ.COM, que muchos SC leen más el foro que las propias Atalayas, y que fuera publicando cartas que me van a dar, o comentarios que me hagan, porque es su manera de comunicarse con otros SC. Mary, David....¿no alucinais? Me hablaron del foro, y de algunos de los que aqui postean. Mary, David, una vez más...¿sabiais que sois la nueva Atalaya de muchos circuitos?

Me dijeron que tienen sospechas de que tengan "espias" detrás, y me aseguraron que Betel ha comenzado una caza de brujas, pues están muy nerviosos con las personas que desde dentro están dando información. Me dijeron que en Betel nadie se atreve a enviar e-mails con información "sensible", pues se temen que les estén espiando los ordenadores.

Bueno, luego hablamos de doctrinas y se partían de risa con Daniel y Apocalipsis. Uno, con una copa de vino me dijo: A que parezco Rutherford?

Os juro que alucinaba. No sabía que hasta este punto las cosas están así. Me llegaron a decir que se averguerzan de dar el E.L. con el Apocalipsis, y que cuando están en las reuniones, por no escuchar sandeces, a veces se van al descansillo, a hacer que están viendo papeles. Alucinar amigos del foro.

Por cierto, al SC se el calentaba la lengua, y me dijo: hace mucho que estoy cansado del circuito. A ver si me emborracho y me llevan a Betel, como a Juan V. (los de España saben de que hablo)

Foristas....¿sabeis que todavia estoy alucinando? Os contaré mas cosas de la próxima vez que nos veamos. Pero os aseguro que esto es lo más extrano que me ha pasado. Por cierto, por ultimo, les dije que me metería al foro.

SC-SD, si me estáis leyendo, ya sabéis quien soy. Ya os dije anoche que tendríais una sorpresa.

• asilentone
    asilentone

very interesting read!

• yknot
    yknot

Thanks Iloowy!

In this global world.....the various forums need to have poeple who can post back and forth.

Yknot .......of the very few foreign words spoken (and mostly curse words at that)

• iceguy
    iceguy

Very intersesting...I wonder what forum the DO's and CO's from the US hangout?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Excelente...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I really believe in the next 5 years we are going to see massive changes

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Wow! I hope it wasn't a set up. Please let us know if you hear more!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

That story sounds like a crock of shit. It's so bluntly contrived it's painful.

• asilentone
    asilentone

daniel, it is a very interesting tale, I do have the feeling it is too good to be true.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oh,it`s true alright!..The C/O`s and D/O`s are all buying horses so they can storm Bethel!..Cavalry ChargeCavalry ChargeCavalry ChargeCavalry ChargeCavalry Charge...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit