Why do people use so many derogative, belittling terms on here like....

by reniaa 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rosalee..I`ve never had a problem with Reniaa..I have JW friend`s and family..I could care less what they believe in..I will tell them the truth about the corrupt organization that runs them though.....I will do the same with Reniaa.....If she wants to be a JW,I don`t care..It`s her life.....At least here,she gets to see both sides...........I`ve read your posts and threads back to last year..Your simply here to stir shit.You publicly admitted it,on one of your threads.....Your of no help to anyone..............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I'm not seen as a likely convert.

You're already there, girlfriend.

But you are so uncomfortable with that fact that you try to compensate for it by being a provocateur.

I believe OUTLAW nailed you several posts back, so I won't repeat it. He is a straight-shooter (no pun) who consistently gives the benefit of the doubt, but he's got your number.

• carla
    carla

If anyone wants to see real venom, I suggest going to a real doctrinal debate board! (or a yahoo question or youtube video) As soon as the jw cannot answer a question they usually resort to us being destroyed and how they can't wait to watch. And jw's wonder why non jw's are bitter or insulted?

• avishai
    avishai

Ooh, poor widdle witnesses. Hoping for horrible deaths for everyone not them, but can't handle being called names. Wow. Why don't you look through the stories on silentlambs, or here. See elders calling abused little kids liars. Calling 12 year old girls Harlots and Sluts, then DF'ing them, while giving their 40 yr. old molesters "private reproof". Yeah, just like Jehovah, the WTS needs protecting. Right.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I am not even going to read the 114 posts! Let the name callers be. It makes them feel better. I like the term "borg" its just so appropriate!

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

and...this thread needs to die.....I am really good at killing threads so.....

• golf2
    golf2

As the good LORD said, "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks."

Belittling remarks is a sign of ignorance and immaturity. Why do people use them? Jealousy.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc
    Why do people use them? Jealousy.

Jealousy? Are you serious?

If I see a dog eating it's own shit, I may exclaim "Hey, look at the stupid dog eating it's own shit!" but because I spoke of the dog as being stupid does not mean that I am jealous of the dog's shit eating ways. The same goes for adherents of the bOrg.

Come on guy, get real.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

golf,

I am rather surprised at this remark, too, given the context of the thread. You commented earlier, so you must have read some of it. Could you expand on why on earth 'apostates' here would be jealous of JDubs or the WTS?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Yep. I'm jealous of the JWs who can go through life having someone do all their thinking for them. Thinking is so much work. It makes my head hurt. I miss Jehovah's loving provision of elders who were always happy to tell me when to talk, what to say, when to shut up, how to dress, how to shave, how to part my hair, etc.

How I miss the loving borganization of Jehovah's Shitnesses!

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit