Teacher sexually assulted me...........what do you think

by Jesika 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Rooster
    Rooster

So he squeezed your breast. Its not that uncommon in todays society. Just ask him not to do it again if you didn't enjoy it! What is a breast anyway?

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, just got home from school and had a meeting with the director of my school.

I decided to go forward with reporting him and will be having a meeting with the school president soon. They are outraged at what happened and said that they disapprove of him touching students at all (arm around the shoulders).

I really needed someone to bounce this off of.......and you all were great !! (well most of you..........Rooster you are an idiot!!!)

Chris (big tex) I will be graduating in late September.........I will be an automotive tech. I have always loved working on cars, and so that's what I decided to be when I grow up LOL.

Really good to see some of you that I knew before are still around. Good to be back.

Jes

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Really good to see you too Jes. Nail that bastard!

Now come and fix my car! LOL! (got clutch problems)

Bill me later! LOL

Yiz

• amama2six
    amama2six

That's great Jesika! I'm sure Mr. Handsy was aware upon acquiring employment there that physical contact of any kind was not allowed...so any punishment placed on him is HIS FAULT...even if all he had done was place his arm around your shoulders. Of course since he decided to grab your breast he also deserves a good beat down (IMO), or at least the authorities notified. Way to go turning the jerk in!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanks again for all the support.

I haven't decided if I am going to get the police involved just yet, I am going to give the school a chance to make it right. If I am not satisfied with the results..........then I will think about what will make me "ok" and go from there.

Jes

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I would say that reporting him is the only thing to do. Guys like this will keep going and going and going and going and going and going unless they get nailed.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Go to the cops....

The longer you wait, the less chance there will be a conviction. He'll slip through the fingers of the law if you wait too long. Evidence becomes less credible if you wait too long and his lawyer will want to know why you waited so long, casts reasonable doubt in their favor.

Yiz

• Rooster
    Rooster

Maybe this is all just a dream!

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

You will do the right thing!! I am so glad that you are progressing in your educational training and it seems in life also. Miss chatting with you and hope that sometime when we are in the Dallas area that we could get together.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd say report it. That is out of line at work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit