Teacher sexually assulted me...........what do you think

by Jesika 52 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

an automotive tech? Jes, you have had an interesting life.

• Jesika
    Jesika

All I have to say is this has been a haven for me....................I would hope that Simon is not thinking or wanting to shut this down!

We NEED THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT KNOW ALOT OF YOU NOW..........................BUT I NEED THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SIMON...............DONT KILL THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Rooster, why are you being such an ass?

Go to JWO and hang out with them, you'd fit in there just fine.

Yiz

• Jesika
    Jesika

OOPS sorry about that meant to start a new thread.................lol

Hey Irrev......long time, miss chatting with you too hon. I will send you my email addy so we can stay in touch.

Wed.......miss you hon..........well you know me.....never a dull moment.

Yiz.........I see what you are saying, but I am going to give the school a chance to handle it........If I am not satisfied then I will take it to the next level. Everyone other than this "A HOLE" have been really good to me......so I want to give them a chance to make it right.

Jes

• Jesika
    Jesika

I can see why you would say that...............but they have been real good to me since the day I enrolled.

I am a huge people person........so I know everyone in the school by first name......even the janitor.

So, that being said..........they were horrified when I told them about this. Plus.........they know I am not one who can be intimidated or silenced......especially when I know I hold ALL the cards.

This isn't my first rodeo with someone crossing lines of a sexual nature. I get angry.........and then I do something about it. I was silenced as a child when it came to this kind of thing....I am grown now and know my rights.......promise.

Jes

• KungFu
    KungFu

I think reporting it to the school is enough. He touched your breast but he didn't do any more than that.... (If you said "no" while kind of laughing/being inconsistent with your communication.....or had been flirting (some women flirt so often they don't even realize when they do it)or half-heartedly said no, it could be mis-interpreted)............I think the offence was more of a professional one than a criminal one....and the school committee will put some fear into him......

A lot of people think situations like these are always black and white, but they aren't always. I worked with a girl who flirted a lot, with many guys, blatantly, then she tells me how this guy she only liked as a friend tried to kiss her. And I'm thinking to myself "You flirt a lot and then you wonder why he tries to kiss you? Ummmm, as many signals as you throw out, some guy is BOUND to think you like him..." She flirted a lot. I'm not saying this is true for you, I'm just saying that some women flirt and then wonder why a guy makes a move. Then when a guy does, if he looks like Clarence Thomas he gets sued for sexual harrassment, and if he looks like Denzel Washington or Tom Cruise, he gets laid.

A friend of mine was fired on the job for <gasp!> gently grabbing a lapel pin that was buttoned on a co-worker and reading it. He didn't grab HER. Just the lapel pin. Then he's
    being interrogated in an office a few minutes later, fired, and taken out by security. After the fact it turned out that she'd been sexually abused in the past, as a kid and was extremely uncomfortable with ANY kind of casual touch. And that she'd over-reacted based on her past history and not on what my friend had done, which was just to casually grab her lapel to get a closer look. The company later apologized and wanted to rehire him but he declined and told them he had no desire to work for them. Let's just say he was pretty pissed off about the whole ordeal. I'm surprised he didn't file a lawsuit. He should have.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Fired for that?? wow

I think due to the sexual abuse in my past is why it took me a day to think about it, and then I decided to do something about it.

Everyone reacts different.

Jes

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Good to see ya back, jack black!

I love you,and ya know that!

CG

• lola28
    lola28

Not to be negative or anything but man you are like a magnet for bad juju.

• avishai
    avishai

Alot of us are, life happens. Would you believe I've had two houses burn, had a violent schizo step dad who used to beat the fuck out of me( he was seriously ill, could'nt help it literally, That's why it sux even more) my bro's were molested by JW's, I was assaulted by elders, so was my mom, my dad died ov cancer when I was thirteen, and now I'm disabled from work, have seizures and am a single full time dad without much help. And that's just the brief highlights. It's really made me a more compassionate man, and helpful to others. Sometimes life is a shit salad, but it's also beautiful, fun and worth it. Some of us seem to be shit magnets, but bad shit happens in most lives, we just rarely bring it up. How many of you, after 7000 odd posts of mine knew ALL of that about me? Damn few likely. I applaud the bravery of people like Jesika who actually put it out there rather than stuffing it like some of us (me included) It really helps to know we're not alone, the feeling of being alone in these things IMO is the most damaging. So, thank you, beautiful, fun, smart, funny, brave Jesika for saying things many of us won't or can't

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit