Teacher sexually assulted me...........what do you think

by Jesika 52 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Jesika,

First, glad to see you back!

Second, I would guess that this "Steve" guy has done this before with others, and will do it again. His brazen disregard after this incident shows that. He assumed everything was cool with the 2 of you. What a misogynist!

Turn him in, and bust his balls if he attempts this again.

JK

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

Please report this, immediately. I'd be willing to bet you are far from the first person he's done this to, and you won't be the last if he's permitted to continue. If the women he assaulted before you had spoken up, this creep might not have had the opportunity to do it to you. At the very least, reporting it affixes a tangible and undeniable paper trail to this guy, assuming he doesn't have one already.

Also, I must say, good for you the way you reacted -- firmly striking back and getting away. And MAJOR kudos for thoroughly documenting what happened, with times/dates/locations/details/etc, right away. That matters a lot and solidifies your complaint.

Please do report it. You'll not only be helping others avoid this same sort of assault in the future, but you will also (I suspect) feel more settled about it in your own mind -- your initial reaction was to say HECK NO and stand up to this loser. Keep doing that; you won't regret it in your own heart.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Is this for real, or from a book?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Two theads with identical titles.

I wonder if a mod can combine the two??

Or lock one with a link to the other.

-Aude.

• avishai
    avishai

You've been thru enough of this shit not to know that this behavior is either worse with "women who won't fight back" or it will escalate. Turn his ass in. To the school, to the cops, etc. While your at it ask other ladies if he's pulled this shit, put out an ad, I highly doubt your the first.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I think what you should have done is immediately left the school and went directly to the police station, there is where they would have

issued the appropriate advise they most likely would have taken all the information down and probably would have followed up with

an investigation of some kind, it is always the best thing to act quickly in these circumstance and do not delay at all ,

that is the advise that is usually given in these kind of circumstance.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Hi Jesika

can't say more than others have. Report him . Get these people out of positions of authority.

• Mandette
    Mandette

REPORT IT REPORT IT REPORT IT.........Depending on the state you live in that most likely is a felony. These pieces of trash always do it again!! Sexual predators don't stop and say to themselves "oh this is wrong, I shan't do it again".

Have some courage!!! Chances are there are other victims that weren't strong enough to fight back. You may be the one that gets the others to come forward AND prevent it from happening to others.

And if he tries again....denut him!!!!! Slice him in the face with your keys!!! Anything to get him away from you!! You have every right to defend yourself. And remember the keys words are "I was in fear for my safety"!!!!!! And those words need to be used with school officials and law enforcement. And don't depend on the school to report it to law enforcement. A lot of times schools want to cover that stuff up.

Mandette

• yknot
    yknot

Report, report, report !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I concur, report it not only for yourself, but for others that may have been assaulted and have not reported it, and to prevent future instances.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit