Teacher sexually assulted me...........what do you think

by Jesika 52 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

i encourage you to report this predator to the proper authorities INCLUDING THE SCHOOL

however, should you find you are not ready or able to face what happens next
    be assured that in no way will you EVER be responsible for anythig this miscreant
    should do in the future.... that kind of onus does not belong on your shoulders.....

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

If you want to go through with it - then you must. Rather nip it in the bud now. If he gets away with this, he'll probably take it for granted he can do that again...and then next time his luck further.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Jes! How ya doin' sweetie? Long time. I'm glad to see you're taking classes. If you don't mind me asking, are you aiming for something in particular? I mean do you have a major, a goal in mind?

You know what you need to do. If he's acted this way with you, that means he's done it before with someone else. Maybe it's gone further, maybe it hasn't. At the very least the school needs to be made aware of the situation so they can deal with it appropriately. Who knows, maybe it would shock him into changing his behaviour. Or maybe it'll out that he's gone further than that, forcibly, with other women. Either way, he needs to take responsibility.

Chris

• sacolton
    sacolton

He's testing the waters to see how much he can get away with. You need to make it stop NOW ... or he'll do it again to someone else.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo
    I would see it as a horrible loss if he were fired from school.

Don't worry about that, it was he that crossed the line not you.

Paul

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Honestly, that's crossing more than just sexual harrassment, he physically assaulted you. He needs serious jail time and a loss of his job. No telling what he'll do next. Maybe sexually molest a child? Are you willing to take that kind of risk?

Yiz

• Rooster
    Rooster

Did he hurt you?

Are you a flirt?

• iamthewolf5562
    iamthewolf5562

there's no way you're the first and only one he's done this too.

report his sorry ass

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Steve was standing to my right and put his arm around my shoulders, not uncommon for him to do, even squeezing my neck sometimes.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Allowing him to have an arm around your shoulders and him squeezing your breast are NOT THE SAME THING and just because you allowed one doesnt mean that the other should be expected to happen and ALLOWED to go unsanctioned! People who over step their authority, teachers in particular, should be STOPPED. You arent the first victim. And who wants to be the one who narks on this asshole? Nobody does and how will you MISS someone like this who doesnt know his boundaries??

Perhaps he will only get a slap on the wrist but it will send a loud and clear message that his actions will NOT be tolerated and he WILL be turned in and then perhaps he will stop! If no one has the courage to stop him...someone WILL be raped because these types escalate and escalate to see how far they can push the envelope.

Tell us what you did ok??? My daughter will be attending college in one year. I would hate to think that just because someone is a teacher they have the right to abuse our kids. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit