Is age just a number? 30 year difference between partners....

by LouBelle 46 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

I've always had a fantasy that there would be a school for boys (16 - 18) that would be taught by older women who would teach them how to pleasure a woman. Train them on every aspect of giving a woman an orgasm. Real hands-on education. Those boys will walk away with a wealth of knowledge on how to please their women and not just themselves.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i have a 17 YO son who is absolutely emotionally
    incapable of entering into a committed relationship...
    totally age appropriate!

i would be horrified if even at 19 he were to engage
    in a relationship with a woman my age.....

the adolescent brain has been likened to
    a vehicle with a fully developed accelerator
    but an unreliable braking system

couple that with poor judgment skills
    and inexperience with high emotions
    and intense hormonal pressure.....

where the HELL are adult boundaries?
    what business does an adult have
    engaging in an emotional, let alone
    sexual, relationship with an immature
    adolescent? totally inappropriate!

depending on the age of consent
    codified in your country, there is
    a distinct possibility that the woman
    could be charged with abuse of a minor

i have a huge visceral reaction to this
    as i am parent to 2 children who were
    sexually abused and i moderate on
    a forum for adult survivors of CSA....
    i find this scenario utterly disturbing

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    If she's in menopauze, but the guy 'wants', say, 3x a week, what do you think what will happen then? He must be very patient then...

There are a few women who are as my therapist desribed me, " In perimenopause and feeling like a 19 year old BOY! " That may explain her attraction to a real teenage boy. He can probably keep up with her!

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    I've always had a fantasy that there would be a school for boys (16 - 18) that would be taught by older women who would teach them how to pleasure a woman. Train them on every aspect of giving a woman an orgasm. Real hands-on education. Those boys will walk away with a wealth of knowledge on how to please their women and not just themselves.

Imagine a school like that. There would be a fight to be teachers pet..... everyday you would ask for extra homework.... and evening detention would be something that would be rewarded to you for being a ‘good boy’ all day long……

Where can you enrol for "Stud School"…???

• TrekkerJW
    TrekkerJW
    WingCommander: "I am 28. My wife is 45. She graduated high school when I was not even 1 year old!"

My partner graduated high school a year before I was born! I'm 27 and my partner is 46. It works for us because we have common interests and a similar outlook on life, finances, etc.

• distazo
    distazo
    There are a few women who are as my therapist desribed me, " In perimenopause and feeling like a 19 year old BOY! " That may explain her attraction to a real teenage boy. He can probably keep up with her!

( I think you mean 'girl'?)

Ok, might be, but that was not my experience.

However, my ex limited the sex when she became 54 or so, so I had to help myself :) however, that was not the reason for divorce, (i'm not that egoistic :) ) she's still a JW (calling me satanic) and I'm not.

Anyway, on my experience, I would advise against any marriage to an older woman. I was 24, and never had a girlfriend until then, so after all, I feel like trapped by an experienced woman. (She was 43 at that time but we had lots of fun).

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

sounds good now...... but when he's 60 and shes 90 .......

10 years is tops... and men older than women. Just my opinion.

~Hill

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    ( I think you mean 'girl'?)

No I mean boy, as in 19 year old boys are hornier than well anyway, she meant really horny.

Oh well, made sense to me.

Some women have a decreased libido, a select few of us lucky ones have an increase. My husband is so pleased!

• seawolf
    seawolf

damnnn I'd definitely go back to school for that!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

For someone that thought I said it was sick - please re-read my posts.

Dinah as a mum I think you pretty much hit it on the head.

This affair started when he was 14, making her 44. In my mind I don't know how a 44 year old would find a 14 year old sexually appealing/attractive *shrug*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit