My seperation/Divorce up-date. Un-believable what she wants!

by Witness 007 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

No, not all of us do that. My treat is a pedicure every other week. Period.

We ran short this week because I paid double on the cards.

Oh, and school clothes for two girls.

• JK666
    JK666

hillary,

Once again, you prove how one-dimensional you are! The "cuddly club" advises primarily to GET A LAWYER. You usually pontificate about getting professional help, and when the cuddlers suggest it, you read what you choose to.

Sheeeesh! Bwahahahahahahaha

JK

• yknot
    yknot

Witness 007 I have a feeling this will be you theme song for a bit...... http://www.sendspace.com/file/swah0p

It is one of the many my hubby puts on during one of my 'fits' as he calls them

BTW I am usually responsible with money but have been known to over-extend myself...... but they were really cute (shoes, purse, belt etc)

JWDers....Again W-007 needs a place to vent some so lets show some support and try to give balanced perspective...

He is feeling unappreciated, chewed-up and spit out only to later be treated as an ATM....

((( Hugs)))...Yknot

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

JK666,

As usual you prove that you truly are a petulant dumbass who carries a grudge around this Board from thread to thread.

1) The 'Bwaahhahaha' phrase is not of my making, but is Vinny's bleat. I merely used it to show him how ridiculous he looks using it. You should know by now as you have also been made to look ridiculous more often than is decent, just how this works. Try to read posts with care before the rage blinds you, little man.

2) The issue is NOT whether a lawyer is needed but that the {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{cuddly club}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} immediately sides with a poster without hearing both sides of the tale, or checking the veracity of either the poster or his story. THAT is the mark of the {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{cuddly club}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and should give you an idea why you are such a dismal loser. Whether to get a lawyer or not is NOT an issue. Whether this poster is being empowered by people who are acting on the slimmest of information and making foolish judgements with half the facts is what this is about.

Not that I would ever expect you to understand. You are either drunk and stupid, or sober and stupid.

Grow up JK666.

HS

• JK666
    JK666

hillary,

Panties in a bunch, again?

I think you have proved your personal petulance.

Whatever, I am done with you now.

JK

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

so hows it going?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

JK666,

Whatever, I am done with you now.

You write this at the end of each and every exchange that we have.

Our exchanges are ALWAYS provoked by your good self who seems to be unable to stop following me around from thread to thread like a poodle looking for lunch. If you truly want to be 'done with you', then just put down the bottle, focus on something that stirs your emotions a little less, cease your Hillary Step obsession ( I know that it is hard. ;)) and grow up man!

You have still not apologized for your feeble attempt to 'out' me and suggest that I was a moderator. The person who misinformed you of this has been man enough to apologize, but I doubt whether you have this sort of humility, or sense of fair play. You have not apologized for your deliberate misrepresentation on this thread. One by one, people on this Board are getting your game JK666.

I cannot speak for your 'real life' personna, but online you strike me as a waste of food.

HS

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Boys, stop!!

This thread is not about you, it's about poor witness007. Remember the one with the crazy wife??

Rise above it JK. Just think camels!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

momscrazy,

This thread is not about you, it's about poor witness007. Remember the one with the crazy wife??

This thread is also about people who 'support' everybody who posts hard-luck tales on this Board without the slightest sense of judgement and thus empower them in their, perhaps totally unjustified views on things. I made this thread so, because it needs to be said.

I am sure that Witness007's wife has a quite different tale to tell. Why do you people automatically assume that those who post such stories on this Board have told you the full story? This displays an incredible naeivity that once upon a time was not even countenanced on this Board. We seem to be attracting a type of XJW these days who are social outcasts from the WTS rather than ideological ones. They were probably social JW's and have just reversed the process, as the majority of reactions to this thread evidence.

As to JK666. He is just trolling for reactions because he is obsessed with getting revenge on Hillary Step who once held a mirror to his pouting face.

HS

• flipper
    flipper

WITNESS 007- Sorry you are going through this stress. As one that has been divorced 2 times over the years I find your story of this ENTIRELY BELIEVABLE . Since your wife will probably never come on this site to tell her side of the story , nevertheless your words definitely have the ring of truth of school of hard knocks to them. That being said , many of us have been through just what you are dealing with , give or take a few details with other ex-spouses. When a marriage is over , even before two people separate - the stress of having to live in opposite ends of the house for awhile is absolutely intolerable ! Been there, done that too. If someone has never physically, emotionally, or mentally gone through a divorce themselves - they obviously don't understand the entirety of what you are going through. We will continue to show support for you my friend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit