My seperation/Divorce up-date. Un-believable what she wants!

by Witness 007 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My wife asked for a seperation last week. She rattles off a huge list of wrong things, like dress better when going out {wear a jacket?} and be more ambitious like her since she would have been a Millioniare if I wasn't holding her back? WTF!! Heads up, in our old city we lived in she changed employment 5 times because "people would argue with her" "it's stressful" {bitches don't get along with people} "I want to be more creative" meantime Witness 007 is holding down 3 different jobs to pay the mortgage and car loans. I had a cleaning buisness which was stressful but good $$$$ and a 9-5pm normal job. I paid for her courses to better herself $$$$ big time! Finally she gets a diploma and starts a new career. Thank God. Now she thinks she's Donald Trump....a buissness guru....yes this guru with a joint account to mine blows both pays on bling, hair, nails, clothes.....Witness 007 goes to pay the car insurance and....$2.78 cents left. {Yes I do argue and fight over this to no avail} I guess it can wait, at least she had her laser hair removal! Now days I did a course and work in a government job with good money. She calls me "a loser" as I don't want the stress of being manager, as she want's to start her own buisness. She will bring home buisnesses for sale $800,000 dollars in another city! "How would we even run it I said?" "We can hire someone." She just got a full time job after working 3 "stressful" days a week, and tells me she wants seperate accounts and a seperation. She says she wants to save money for a trip to Europe, I think without me she will go bust in 3 months..... This might just work out okay. She wants to meet other guys so she says she can pay me $200 a week rent for our home we fully own and I can leave her the dogs, furniture and all and move out??? And we can sell when the market is up???? I really think she is a mental patient who escaped. I'm going to teach her a money lesson.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Get a lawyer Wit007, NOW. Don't make me smack you upside the head boy, biotch style.

• poppers
    poppers

She sounds pretty self-centered and materialistic. Good luck, mate.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi Witness 007 -- You double-posted this -- must have been accidental.

Obviously your soon-to-be-ex-wife believes the world owes her a living. She's about to find out what a struggle it is. Whether or not she'll later admit that to you, and that you were really helpful to her all along, who knows.

My first wife was a carbon copy of your soon-to-be-ex. I let her run me into financial ruin and bankruptcy. I failed to take control of the situation, and I'm to blame for that. I should have opened a separate bank account (just for myself) once I found out the kind of free-spender she is, so that I could at least have paid the rent and bills without great anxiety.

Oh well, lesson learned. You're a good man and you tried to make it work, and she will find that out soon enough. If she ever asks you financial favors once you're gone, please don't do it. She'll find a way to get along without you. That's another mistake I made -- sympathy after the divorce because a child was involved. She made her bed, she should lay in it.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Most definitely hire a Barrister!!! And as another poster mentioned-NOW!

Sorry you are going through this.

• JK666
    JK666

DO NOT MOVE OUT.

GET A LAWYER NOW.

Remember her and money, do you even think she would pay you the first weeks rent. Oh, hell no!

JK

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Sweetstuff" when you say get a Lawyer do you mean get a Girlfriend like that Ally Mcbeal with the short skirt..........Oh I see what your saying! Don't worry Sweets Witness 007 was born with the "money smarts." Love is one thing but no one messes with my "empire." I'm no dumb fool, plans are already in the works. I can smell crap a mile away. {Sixth sense of mine}

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    "Sweetstuff" when you say get a Lawyer do you mean get a Girlfriend like that Ally Mcbeal with the short skirt..........Oh I see what your saying! Don't worry Sweets Witness 007 was born with the "money smarts." Love is one thing but no one messes with my "empire." I'm no dumb fool, plans are already in the works. I can smell crap a mile away. {Sixth sense of mine}

Never took you for a fool Wit, but heartache can dumbify the best of us. Take care of yourself first, cause she sure as hell isn't going to care about how you come out of this. And ewwww, Ally Mcbeal looks in desperate need of a meal or two.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thanks for caring...the emotional stuff seems to be melting quicker then I thought it would. She gave me back her $3,000 engagement ring in a wine induced rage....then said if I want to give it back to her she will make it into a necklace to "remember our relationship by." I said I would keep it for "sentimental reasons"...it's for sale if anyone is interested. LOL I need to find the valuation certificate. She later felt ashamed as I explained in detail what an "indian giver" means...she even came into my "bed of exile" looking teary, to talk and warm her feet????? Nothing suss were just "friends" sharing a house now.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Nothing suss were just "friends" sharing a house now.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit