Imagine

by John Doe 116 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Would it make a difference?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

It depends on the actual damages caused by a hair. If ingesting a hair could open someone up to catching a disease, then yes it could make a difference. It could also be due to a poor ventilation system by the buldings owner, or it could be something that the restaurant allows, then it would revert back to them.

But since a hair does not cause any tangible damage to the person other than the psychological, I don't believe they should have a case, no matter whose fault it is.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    But since a hair does not cause any tangible damage to the person other than the psychological, I don't believe they should have a case, no matter whose fault it is.

So, psychological damage should not be recoverable? Do you really mean that?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

In that particular instance, no, it should not be recoverable.

• John Doe
    John Doe

So, psycological damage should be recoverable, unless the damage is caused by pubic hairs?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

In that instance, the average person wouldn't have psychological damage, they may be grossed out, but they wouldn't need therapy.

• John Doe
    John Doe

So, sensitive people cannot recover for psychological damage?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

John Doe, I think it should vary case by case.

If that same person discovered a used condom in their food,instead of a hair, then yeah they should be able to recover psychological damages, because the contents of that condom have the probablility of causing a disease.

Don't laugh about the above scenario, because it did happen to someone and made the news a few years back.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    John Doe, I think it should vary case by case.

If that same person discovered a used condom in their food,instead of a hair, then yeah they should be able to recover psychological damages, because the contents of that condom have the probablility of causing a disease.

Don't laugh about the above scenario, because it did happen to someone and made the news a few years back.

Disease can be spread by hair as well.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I think "sensitive" is a subjective word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit