Are You a Glass Half Full Type Person ? Optimist or Pessimist ?

by flipper 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I don't know. My glass dropped and shattered years ago...

• Casper
    Casper

I started out being an optimistic person, but now, I feel like "Fate" hates me, so I try to stay invisible.

Cas

• ninja
    ninja

if I sat next to any of you in a pub....you would have an empty glass ..........and mine would be full......ninja....booze stealer

• flipper
    flipper

FLYING HIGH NOW- You really do seem to be a glass half full type of person- someone who in spite of adversity is admirably taking on your grandchildren in spite of the tragedies that happened to you ! I admire that immensely ! The JW thing did suck the life out of us - but we do get our authentic personality back in time ! I agree , even a glass of lemonade can taste good when money is tight ! My wife and I have been tight lately too, moneywise. Hang in there though, keep your chin up sis !

DIDGDERIDOO- Good points you make ! Why worry about changing things we can't change ? If we moan about it - it won't do any good sometimes to change things. I too just concentrate on what I can control or have power over. Then hope for the best !

VOIDEATER- I hear what you are saying. You sound like a very balanced, reasonable person who sees reality well. The positive and the negative ! I am introspective as well and analyze everything ! It is good you saw the close perfection in nature as a young boy . It helps for when we grow older !

CHANGELING- I have talked with you on the phone and I see that you are a positive realist ! You have a good head on your shoulders !

YKNOT- Funny comment ! Rose colored glasses wearing energizer pollyanna " ! Hilarious.

SUMMER- I sense you are very positive ! I agree mind over matter is important ! The mind is powerful ! I like your light at the end of the tunnel train analogy ! Pretty hilarious !

STONEWALL- Hang in there ! I'm sure your saddle will get good and stable bro ! Keep on tryin' ! And with those dreams of the 500 wives and concubines - at least you will wake up in a good mood each day !

OHIO COWBOY- I feel for you bro ! I have had my heart broken by witness family too. I know you had it terribly rough- I remember your story my friend. Please know that I care.

CASPER- I've always felt you were pretty positive - I know you've been through very tough times in your life though. Keep on tryin' sis ! Hang in there . I sense a strong woman in you !

NINJA- You mean you'd steal my drink if I was sittin' next to you in a pub ?? You'd even steal my whiskey ?? Gotta watch you like a hawk, eh ? See I confused it with a bat - better put my drink down ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm a "glass is twice as big as it should be" kind of guy.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Usually i'm a half full gal...

But tonight, I'm a freaking break the glass gal.

Sewer and water pipes busted....which means having to have the patio busted up in the morning.

Lost alot of clothes........

Then there's the crap with stepdaddy dearest, and his sudden "vacation".......

I give up tonight.........maybe I out to go out and get plastic glasses!!

cbb

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

I fu*king hate optimists.

I would love to see how they would deal with a ‘Titanic’ incident…..

Is the hull half full or is it half empty……..?? Either way, you're fu*ked……!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yes, but majestic, if it weren't for optimists, the world would stagnate.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I was told once I'm like a bulldog...never give up...I'll be kicking and screaming when they put me in the box......yet....there are some things you must walk away from...

Suppose that makes me a little of both...

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    if it weren't for optimists, the world would stagnate.

Ahh..fu*k it. The world is going to explode in a few million years anyway. Who cares……

I’m a ‘glass half empty’ BTW………

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit