Are You a Glass Half Full Type Person ? Optimist or Pessimist ?

by flipper 51 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

JOHN DOE- I see your sights are set high with a " big glass" ! You are right- if not for us optimists, the world would stagnate !

CRAZYBLONDEB- Sorry you are having such a bad night sis ! It's a " break the glass " kind of night, eh ? Perhaps you should turn it into a " tip the glass " kind of night to relax ! That sucks you lost your clothes to broken water pipes ! I know stepdaddy dearest has caused you lots of stress too ! Hang in there sis ! It will all come out in the wash ! Oh- Sorry , it already did. If I could I'd come right over and hand dry all of your clothes for you ! But I'm out here in California, kind of hard ! Keep your chin up !

MR. MAJESTK- I know. Aren't we optmists annoying as hell ? I don't know how I would have dealt with the Titantic going down if I was on it ! I probably would have made sure women and children were safely off - then sing songs with the band the rest of the night till my fate came ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Quentin- You are like a bulldog ? Tenacious , eh ? That's a good thing ! You hang in there and keep on tryin" !

MR. MAJESTIK- Behind every " glass half full" guy is an eternal optimist ! Who really when the chips are down would be the most dependable, positive guy around helping everybody ! I have faith in ya buddy ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Twitch
    Twitch

Half full? Half empty? I dunno which one but the next one's gonna be a double,....lol

• flipper
    flipper

TWITCH- Doubles are good ! Doubles are good ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

My glass is half full and I am very optimistic, I refuse to dwell on negativity, it is more important to find the good things in every

situation then sit in a secluded corner feeling sorry for yourself. Life is short so make the best of it, despite the shit life has dealt you,

be the person you want to be and always have hope...life is worth living. People are worth loving....

h40

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Half full.

Optimism is a moral duty --- Karl Popper.

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

The best thing ive heard, is that problems are merely opportunities.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I'll have to answer later.........................when I'm in a positive mood.

Warlock

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Half full for me but I think it has a leak in the bottom so I'm going to drink it as fast as I can.

LD

• frozen one
    frozen one

The glass is always full. We don't live in a vacuum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit