• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

great pic Gary!!

Randy

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Randy,

You wrote: great pic Gary!!

Thanks Randy. My family and I appreciate your long and loyal friendship over the years. You're always remembered when we count our blessings. Hope all is well with you.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

My little boy just turned 5 - they are at the best age, but then again I say that every year - but I really belive that they teach us how little and how much we know! Happy birthday little dude!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well Gary..I gotta say..That`s a nice pic of you and your grandson..Good for you!..................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• chickpea
    chickpea

awwww!

what a cutie patootie!
    i remember when my boys
    used to have that summer
    hair cut..... now they
    are both 6 ft +, smoke,
    like the long shaggy hair look
    and they will always be MY boys!

lucky, both of you!

( and yes i MEANT
    to say lucky!!)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Great post. I see one proud grandpa.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Princess Daisy Boo, My grandson is a typical boy. No fear of worms, spiders, or bugs. In fact the bigger, the better:-)

Hi OUTLAW, It's taken many years for all those stars to line up for this picture. Thanks for your kind words. I get a big kick out of your posts. Keep em up:-)

Howdy chickpea, My grandson used to have a longer hair style until he did some experimenting with a scissor one day a month or so ago and gave himself a reverse Mohawk. His grandmother gave him a even out job. I liked it so well I got one myself.

Hey OnTheWayOut, You see right:-) I delight in seeing him grow up and I grieve that at the same time. I remember the axiom: Either the son is better than the father, or both are failures.

My son and I are both successes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit